• License Plate Cover

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • Stickers/Bumper Stickers

Votes: 53 28.8%
  • Stuffed Animals

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Custom Paint Job

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Did you name your car a Disney Name???

Votes: 29 15.8%

• Total voters

WickedQueen22

I have tink floor mats i got on sale at hot topic last christmas but the steering wheel cover wont go on!! I also have tink dangling under my rearview, I picked it up in Epcot last February. I toy with the antenna balls but I can never get them to last.

pirate-princess

in UK we are not allowed different number plates but last xmas my friend went ona website and on my original still legal number plate i have a small pic of the pirates 2 poster and underneath in small writing it says 'i love orlando' meaning bloom and florida!

i also do have the skull mickey but my mums got stolen so i took mine off through worrying

lilclerk

The only way I can find my car in the WAY overcrowded school parking lot is my Spaceship Earth antenna topper :lol: Seems everyone enrolled there has got a white car, or a huge SUV that completely hides my little white car.
And I have Space Mountain and Sleeping Beauty's Castle keychains hanging from my purse's straps.
I SO want a "Been There Done That Going Back" license plate frame, but I can't find them anywhere.
My friend's neighbor has the license plate "Disney" and they have all sorts of stickers, license plate frames and decals on the car. I think we'd get along.

whizGoofy

I have a goofy in the back window that says, "I'm goofy what's your excuse?" I also have a plate cover, and my plate reads: tnkngfy for my wife's and I favorite character's.

Mouseketeer09

We have antenna toppers for every holiday and plus some other characters like nemo and tink. Plus we have Disney license plates and window clings. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom