• License Plate Cover

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • Stickers/Bumper Stickers

Votes: 53 28.8%
  • Stuffed Animals

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Custom Paint Job

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Did you name your car a Disney Name???

Votes: 29 15.8%

• Total voters

GymLeaderPhil

Haunted Mansion vanity plate on the front, a new Safari Stitch antenna topper, and I;m trying to find a way to create a custom bumper sticker with "My other car is a traveling theater." I'll let you know my progress.

maggiegrace1

Tinkerbell antennae topper
Tinkerbell Car seat covers
Tikerbell Floor mats
Tinkerbell sterring wheel cover
Princess sticker on back
"Been there done that going back" license plate thingie
Several Disney character window cling hanging thingies..:)\
Disney Cds in cd player

imamouse

My antena balls keep disappearing. I think they get swiped in parking lots. I guess I'll attached the next one with rubber cement.

davidpw97

I've got absolutely nothing on mine. I just don't like messing around with my car.
I'm with you, nothing on my car either right now. Although maybe if I had an antenna I'd have a topper. My previous car though had a little sticker in the back that said CP or something like that from when I did the college program, but it was sold with the car.

TheDisneyMagic

I have a couple of Antenna balls that I switch round through every couple of weeks, I have a Licence plate holder, although it has no licence plate inside it as the ones we have here are too long to fit inside, it still looks good though and a couple of bumper stickers that I have accumilated over the years.

I would love to be able to get some vinal stickers and have them on the side.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I hate it when my antenna ball is stolen. I can NEVER find my car. Then I keep forgeting to put a new one on. I don't know how many times I've done unnecessary laps walking around parking lots looking for my little midsize. The balls are usually visible over most mid-size SUVs. W/O one, I actually have to pay attention when I park.

Nemo14

I hate it when my antenna ball is stolen. I can NEVER find my car. Then I keep forgeting to put a new one on. I don't know how many times I've done unnecessary laps walking around parking lots looking for my little midsize. The balls are usually visible over most mid-size SUVs. W/O one, I actually have to pay attention when I park.
When DH took our van to Cedar Point (I didn't go), I took the antenna ball off before they left since I didn't want it to get stolen. He really complained about it when he came home, yet he laughs at me for putting them on the car!

se8472

100_20022.jpg

and I love it!

banimall

I had an old POS car that was totally Disney. It had the vinyl stickers in all the windows, spray painted hidden Mickeys' all over the car, figurines crazy glued to the dash, matching Mickey head t-shirts over the front seats, license plate, bumper stickers.

Lets just say I didn't get much of a trade in on it, but it was fun to drive.

SewIn2Disney

I have:
-A silver Mickey Trailer Hitch Cover on the back (that gets switched out to a Santa Mickey Trailer Hitch Cover at christmastime)

-The vinyl decal from WDW that is a girl with minnie ears and a mickey on her shirt (they had the whole family--I just chose the girl)

-Mickey steering wheel cover

-Mickey floor mats, front and back

-The 'Been there done that going back' license plate frame

-Sorcerer Mickey antennae cover, that I custom painted to match my car (and super glued on---it's not going anywhere)
Here's a picture of it, after a rain storm (hence the 'sweat' dripping from it)

And here's the wreath I put on it for christmas. A custom color-matched Mickey wreath that I made.
l_8808402dd460d06425f4db11493f6541.jpg

I think that's it!

Eyorefan

I have a pink Minnie antenna ball, the best way to find your car in a crowd, and a "WDW its where I want to be" sticker on my back window. I also have, and you didn't put this one in your poll, Mickey mouse seat covers! They are the coolest! My car is green so I lovingly refer to it as Elliot (as in Pete's Dragon).

At one point I bought a Mickey Mouse Walt Disney World Magnit to put on the back of my car, but when I went to put it on I realized that my whole car is made of plastic!

I did at one time have a license plate cover, but cops in my city have been going nuts writing tickets for "obscured license" to people who have these tips of things, so I just took it off to avoid a $200 fine.

Lee

Adventurer
I have a black Mickey-head trailer hitch cover, a mountain climber Mickey hanging in a back window, and a WDI plate cover.
It'll be the gold-ish Discovery in the MK lot on Sunday, and Epcot on Monday.
:wave:

Laura

I have a Disney license plate on the front, and a license plate border on the back. No antenna. On the inside I have a sorcerer Mickey suction cup dangly thing on the rear view mirror and a Mickey mouse cover on my ipod. And of course the Mickey key chain. Oh, and I have a silver 3 circle Mickey head thing on the back.

My husband has my mickey head hitch cover on his truck. I wanted it on my van but it didn't fit on the hitch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom