• License Plate Cover

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • Stickers/Bumper Stickers

Votes: 53 28.8%
  • Stuffed Animals

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Custom Paint Job

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Did you name your car a Disney Name???

Votes: 29 15.8%

• Total voters

Tink's Favorite

I used to have a Disney University license plate on the front of my car, but I took it off because it got old and faded, and some kid tried to pull it off, so it was bent.

mamielynn

I have a Princess antenna ball on my car but my husband keeps taking it off. I have lots of plans for our new car when we get it in a few months.

Of course I have a steady rotation of the antenna toppers, depending on the season or my mood. And the Magic Kingdom bumper "sticker" magnet, Nightmare Before Christmas plate, DOOM BUGY plate, and now I'm eagerly awaiting my new Illinois plates "KUNGLSH"! I am so excited to get them! As soon as they show up, I'll post pics.

We have a Scottish flag mickey antenna topper frm the UK pavillion, a license plate frame (been there, done that...) and when are family tourist box is up on the roof, its covered in the free mickey stickers the kids get from the parks....they dont make it far once were on the trip home, but its a great way to locate the car in the parking lots.....the big black box on a roof of a gold Chrysler minivan with a few dozen mickey stickers..the kids love looking for it .

JimboJones123

Original Poster
l_8808402dd460d06425f4db11493f6541.jpg
ME DIGS THE PINKISH JEEPISH!!!

EpcotGrl

Sorcerer Mickey antenna topper (I buy in bulk--those things vanish DAILY it seems like!), Mickey seat covers, College Program window sticker, College Program license plate frame, Sorcerer Mickey dangler in the rear window :)

chels26

pink princess antenna topper.
tinkerbell decals, bumper stickers, magnets, seat covers, adn steering wheel covers.
liscense plate that says "disney world, where dreams come true"
my car, a green ford escape, name is the "Tink-Mobile"
i also have mickey dice hanging over my rearview mirror.
and last, but not least... In the middle seat of my back seat i have a buzz ligh year doll, a stuffed mickey doll and a baby tinkerbell buckled in.

NadieMasK2

I have the YoMD license plate cover. I have a huge collection of antenna toppers that I used to change out a few times a month, but I recently got a new car which has no antenna. I am sooo bummed. I am seriously thinking about buying an antenna and attaching it just for my collection. I agree with you all, I can never find my car now, and those little things used to make my days a lot brighter.

Oh, and my previous car was named Belle. :)

Capt. Salty

So funny you said this, My Mickey Cling was stolen at the resort on our trip in September. It had been on our car forever and never had it been bothered, including our February trip to WDW.. I was soooo ticked! :mad:

I do have a license cover and a tag on the front ohh.. and a hitch cover that wasn't stolen! :cool:
someone stole my pirates antenna topper this past february...said "dead men tell no tales" on the reverse. That really burns my buscuits!!!

Cynderella

I have a bunch of antennae toppers, currently it is sorcerer mickey. I have a where magic lives license plate in the front. A mickey and tigger dangler from behind the rear view mirror. I have the new license plate frame(where magic lives?) on the back. A silver mickey trailer hitch cover and my favorite item: My "get off my tail" Pluto sticker.

docandsix

Modified Mickey Antenna Topper...

Our family car's antenna has a Mickey in a football helmet--custom-modified to match our favorite college football team's.

Boray

I have a sorcerer Mickey antenna topper. It is a FANTASTIC help in locating my silver van in a parking lot. (Seems that's the only color minivan in Madison, and there are probably more minivans in this town than any other vehicle...)

I plan on stocking up on more antenna toppers this next trip. I've tried to get the license plate surround that says "Been there, done that, doing it again" the past 2 years. Hopefully I'll FINALLY locate one!

Ok, so who is the person on the poll who custom-painted their car?!?! :shrug: I really must see it to believe it! PICTURES?!?!?!?!

Mr Bill

I've got a Mickey Mouse 2007 antenna topper, and I want to get the Binford Tools hard hat topper next time I'm at the Studios.

I also have a decal on the back of Pluto that says "Get off my tail." It was there when I got the vehicle.

WDW-LUVR

I have a gang bump cling on the tailgate, mickey window decals on each rear window, mickey floor mats and stirring wheel cover, where Dreams come True decal on windshield, mickey hanging from rearview mrror, 50th antenna topper.

WDWJenn

My DH2B's license plate is MKYMOUS. When I get my plates renewed.. it's going to read MNIMOUS. We're even thinking about customizing his 93 Mercury Cougar so that all the Mercury wording says Mickey and all the Cougar logos become Hidden Mickeys. And it would look really sweet with the top half black and the bottom half red or all black with red and yellow trim. And I'm convinced that the dodge logos on my car have the potential to be Donalds. They remind me of the "Hidden Donald" chair in the Haunted Mansion for some reason. They always have.
Does the crack that runs the ENTIRE length of my windshield (which is the result of a rock peck on our last trip) count as a Disney customization?

camithepirate

In Westerville, OH, there is a fully decked out "Herbie" with the strips, "53" and everything. It's a new model bug. I've seen it around a few times, and it was actually in the 4th of July parade this year. Yes, I'm jealous.

i used to live near westerville, and i believe i've that car. its pretty neat.

Figment82

I've got:
Figment antenna topper (it's been on for 4 months now - I feel lucky)
Figment mirror dangle (the one on the suction cup)
Stitch "Here Comes Trouble" vinyl decal
Dog w/ Mickey Ears vinyl decal
"Been There, Done That, Going Back" license plate frame
WDW oval sticker
Epcot retro logos oval sticker

And right now in honor of Epcot's 25th I've painted retro logos on the back windows - check out the official 25th Photo Album thread for photos of my EpCar.

Sadiebird

I just have the Haunted Mansion antenna topper that has the bat wings on it, but my husband saw the best Disney car the other day. The license plate said: NBEYOND. And the car was an Infinity. Get it. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom