• License Plate Cover

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • Stickers/Bumper Stickers

Votes: 53 28.8%
  • Stuffed Animals

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Custom Paint Job

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Did you name your car a Disney Name???

Votes: 29 15.8%

• Total voters

Foolish Mortal

So far I have: Been there done that going back plate cover, Space Mountain astronaut Mickey plate for the front of my car, Sorcerer Mickey suction cup thingy. I do have the steering wheel cover but haven't put it on yet. Probably going to get the Mickey floor mats at some point. Would love to see some type of hockey related antenna topper.

And my liscense plate is GNG2WDW.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I have the newest "Where Dreams Come True" license plate frame ( :lookaroun it's temporary - threw it on because my mom has had it for months and still hadn't put it on her car and the Test Track one I had on there was becoming very faded) and the "Back Off, I'm Grumpy" sticker on the rear window. I'll be picking up the SSE antenna ball the next I'm at Epcot.

Sulley

My wife's car doesn't have an antenna (Bug Convertible), so I managed to hang her matching light blue Mickey antenna ball from her rear view mirror.

For those who have the same problem it's easy. You want to poke upward through the hole for the antenna with something very thin and sharp (I used an eyeglasses screwdriver), and then run something like fishing line through the hole, and tie a large knot on the bottom end.

Here's what it looks like:
NewBug6.jpg

-SULLEY

Nicole220

My wife's car doesn't have an antenna (Bug Convertible), so I managed to hang her matching light blue Mickey antenna ball from her rear view mirror.

For those who have the same problem it's easy. You want to poke upward through the hole for the antenna with something very thin and sharp (I used an eyeglasses screwdriver), and then run something like fishing line through the hole, and tie a large knot on the bottom end.

NewBug6.jpg

-SULLEY
Cute!! :)

I think I'm going to steal your idea... :lookaroun

JimboJones123

Original Poster
My license plate says "DOOM BGY"
I got the magnetic bumpersticker "My other car is a Doom Buggy" a few years back in a grab bag from the bargin ally in DTD. It's on Mom's fridge. Wish I had it back now though. Guess I'll have to bring my extra-large purse next time I visit. And also come up with a reason why I have an extra-large purse. :lookaroun :rolleyes: :ROFLOL::lookaroun :eek: :cool: :p :lookaroun :sohappy:

JimboJones123

Original Poster

NewBug6.jpg

-SULLEY

I almost can't tell a difference between the picture and your avatar. Very funny. I see the eyes in the vents, horns in the rear view mirrors. Kinda perfect framing really.

kcw

IMG_0915.jpg

my plate makes me super happy because I didn't pick it or anything- and funny enough, it was my ex that pointed it out to me after having it for about 6 months!!! - I wish I could think of some significance for the 990 though!

anyways, I have a lanyard with some pins and one of my CM IDs hanging from my rearview mirror and the get off my tail pluto sticker on my back windshield....

Scooter

I have 138 differant antenna toppers plus quite a few doubles in case someone steals them.

I only buy/collect the ones that have Mickey Ears on them.
My goal is to eventually get one for each day of the year.

raven

I have 138 differant antenna toppers plus quite a few doubles in case someone steals them.

I only buy/collect the ones that have Mickey Ears on them.
My goal is to eventually get one for each day of the year.

I too collect only the ones that are actually Mickey's. I have plenty for just about every Holiday and quite a few for any occasion as well. I change mine at least once a week if not more. Halloween season sees about 15 toppers on my car and Christmas is right behind it! :sohappy:

dixiepixie

Named the mini-van we have driven for 4 trips now, about to be 5, the "DOOM BUGGY"
and ofcourse there was a Tinkerbell WDW magnet on it until it was stolen 2 weeks ago. (the magnet,... not the van)

WDWRLD

I have a antenna ball for every holiday. And more than one for some. I also have a personalized Virginia plates...

WDWRLD_004123.jpg

amajac167

i have a been there, done that going back plate frame. many different antenna balls right now its potc. In 18 days I will have even more!!!:xmas::xmas::xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom