• License Plate Cover

Votes: 70 38.0%
  • Stickers/Bumper Stickers

Votes: 53 28.8%
  • Stuffed Animals

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Custom Paint Job

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Did you name your car a Disney Name???

Votes: 29 15.8%

• Total voters

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Everywhere I go I see the Disney World / Disneyland antenna balls. I've been through a few myself (If I ever catch the punk who took my Chicken Little Ball, I'll....). So I was thinking:

How Disneyfied is YOUR car?

Does it have a Disney Name (I actually call my wife's car the Blue Bullet - AKA Superman)?

Do you have Disney antenna ball?

License Plate Cover (Been There, Done That, Going Back Again)?

Stickers/Bumper Stickers (My other vehical is an X-Wing)?

Stuffed Decorations?

Specialty Paint Job?

Anything Else?

Discuss. :cool:

Nemo14

Everywhere I go I see the Disney World / Disneyland antenna balls. I've been through a few myself (If I ever catch the punk who took my Chicken Little Ball, I'll....). So I was thinking:

How Disneyfied is YOUR car?

Does it have a Disney Name (I actually call my wife's car the Blue Bullet - AKA Superman)?

Do you have Disney antenna ball?

License Plate Cover (Been There, Done That, Going Back Again)?

Stickers/Bumper Stickers (My other vehical is an X-Wing)?

Stuffed Decorations?

Specialty Paint Job?

Anything Else?

Discuss. :cool:
I change my antenna ball just about weekly, and I have a couple of Eyeores on my dash , but don't ask about my keychains.....

BTW, If you want another Chicken Little antenna ball, I have one you can have.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Thanks, I knew I should have bought a handfull when they were a quarter a few months ago at the Disney Store. Now that it's Halloween, the Pirates Skull is going up next. I have my "Ocho" ball on now (53 - Herbie).

Nemo14

Thanks, I knew I should have bought a handfull when they were a quarter a few months ago at the Disney Store. Now that it's Halloween, the Pirates Skull is going up next. I have my "Ocho" ball on now (53 - Herbie).
No prob - you're welcome to him,I don't think I've ever even used that one.

DisneyGigi

So funny you said this, My Mickey Cling was stolen at the resort on our trip in September. It had been on our car forever and never had it been bothered, including our February trip to WDW.. I was soooo ticked! :mad:

I do have a license cover and a tag on the front ohh.. and a hitch cover that wasn't stolen! :cool:

lcsrig

I have a "Been there, done that, going back" license plate cover around my personalized plate that says "LA TINK"! Sadly I have no antenna.

Nemo14

I used to have a really cool Goofy one that looked like he was hoding on to the antenna with 2 hands while his body blew in the breeze. He was halfway down the antenna , so I had a little Nemo on top, which unfortunately wasn't very thermodynamically designed. Driving home from Maine one night in a bad sotrm, the antenna itself blew off the car complete with Goofy! :eek:

DisneyGigi

I change my antenna ball just about weekly, and I have a couple of Eyeores on my dash , but don't ask about my keychains.....

BTW, If you want another Chicken Little antenna ball, I have one you can have.

Omg! I have so many Disney keychains DH refuses to use my keys, if you have seen the movie "The Hot Chick" where she is frantically looking through keychains to find her pepper spray... mine isn't quite that bad but almost...:lookaroun

JimboJones123

Original Poster
In Westerville, OH, there is a fully decked out "Herbie" with the strips, "53" and everything. It's a new model bug. I've seen it around a few times, and it was actually in the 4th of July parade this year. Yes, I'm jealous.

i have the stitch magnent on my car's gas cover...stitch decal on the back window..a fantasia mickey clinger on the window and a mickey dangling from the rearview mirror...a disney steering wheel cover and i think thats about it. people at work ask me whats with the disney stuff and i say its my life! :ROFLOL:

JimboJones123

Original Poster
When I had my Ranger, I always thought it would be funny to have one of those Calvins taking a ______ on the FORD logo.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
i have the stitch magnent on my car's gas cover...stitch decal on the back window..a fantasia mickey clinger on the window and a mickey dangling from the rearview mirror...a disney steering wheel cover and i think thats about it. people at work ask me whats with the disney stuff and i say its my life! :ROFLOL:
'Cause you just wanna live while your alive. It's your life!

doop

Unfortunately I don't have anything on my car having to do with Disney, but I really want an SSE antenna ball. The only sticker on my car is a Ron Jon Surf Shop sticker from Cocoa Beach that my brother put on there.

disneypearl

I have the Disney license plate cover that says, Been There, Done That, Going Back! :D
I have a steering wheel cover with Mickey on it.
I also have many Disney CD's that are usually playing
(I have been listening to my Hairspray soundtrack lately). :cool:

pinkrose

In Westerville, OH, there is a fully decked out "Herbie" with the strips, "53" and everything. It's a new model bug. I've seen it around a few times, and it was actually in the 4th of July parade this year. Yes, I'm jealous.

There's an old model bug around here that's done up like Herbie. lol

I have a Mickey antenna ball and the "Year of a Million Dreams" tag cover. I plan to get the "Been there , going back" one on this next trip.

brkgnews

I had a guy here on the boards make me two of those white vinyl decals that go on your window. One's the vintage EPCOT "lotus" logo -- the other is the vintage SSE emblem. Look for them on the yellow Xterra in EPCOT's parking lot on Monday (and maybe Sunday).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom