My Christmas Trip to Disneyland

cherrynegra

Loved your trip report Vince. So glad you had a wonderful time. If you think waiting three hours for the fireworks show is hardcore, I picked a spot four hours before showtime!! Only to have it cancelled.:rolleyes: Nothing beats that feeling of, "There's four hours I'll never see again.":lol:

MerHearted

Original Poster
cherrynegra said:
Loved your trip report Vince. So glad you had a wonderful time. If you think waiting three hours for the fireworks show is hardcore, I picked a spot four hours before showtime!! Only to have it cancelled.:rolleyes: Nothing beats that feeling of, "There's four hours I'll never see again.":lol:

Did you just sit there blocking traffic? Cause they didn't rope off the waiting area until about 3 hours beforehand. At least when I was there, they didn't.

I know that feeling. And I did it twice! That's 6 hours of my life. :lol:

cherrynegra

MerHearted said:
Did you just sit there blocking traffic? Cause they didn't rope off the waiting area until about 3 hours beforehand. At least when I was there, they didn't.

I know that feeling. And I did it twice! That's 6 hours of my life. :lol:

I picked out my spot along the right in front of the castle. You know that cement wall with the benches that runs along both sides? And then they have those trees on either side enclosed with the round metal railing? I picked out the tree on the right, but only after I noticed the other folks had picked out the bench. So I just sat there on the railing for three hours, and then collapsed to the ground thereafter. They roped off behind me.

The first night they played that announcement and I was in the street. I kept hoping and hoping and they set off the fireworks. So I was hoping the second night they'd do it again, but this time they meant it and cancelled the fireworks.:rolleyes:

MouseMadness

I'm trying Vince, I really am. :lookaroun

You know my attention span. You read my report. "Here are the soaps at the GF, ooooh" *picture* "Here is the view out our window" *picture* Here are the girls in front of a tree" *picture* :lol:

:lookaroun

:eek:

Wilt Dasney

MouseMadness said:

You know my attention span. You read my report. "Here are the soaps at the GF, ooooh" *picture* "Here is the view out our window" *picture* Here are the girls in front of a tree" *picture* :lol:

:lol:

If a butterfly happens to slip into the computer room, you're sunk.

MerHearted

Original Poster
MouseMadness said:

*flicks* :p

Wilt Dasney

Epcot has gradually supplanted MK as my favorite park at WDW. If I were going tomorrow and had to pick only one park to visit, that'd be the one. (Of course, I'd probably pout that I could only visit one park, too, but anyhoo...)

MerHearted

Original Poster
This is my trip report! There shall be no further talk of Epcot in my trip report. I shall not have it soiled by such things. :fork:

nibblesandbits

MerHearted said:
This is my trip report! There shall be no further talk of Epcot in my trip report. I shall not have it soiled by such things. :fork:
Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot,Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot, Epcot,

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
MerHearted said:

Ah, but once you post "your" report it belongs to us! :drevil:

We will drag you, kicking and screaming if necessary, into our Epcot-loving realm! :goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom