My Christmas Trip to Disneyland

nibblesandbits

Wow...Vince...that trip report was so amazing! (Long, but amazing! :lol: ) How do you remeber it all??? You made me want to visit Disneyland so badly, as I've never been. Maybe I'll get to go on a trip there someday.

MerHearted said:
And with that, I threw all the change I had into her well and made a passionate wish. It was probably the most heartfelt and specific wish I’ve ever made. Until now, they have always been a little general. This trip had actually shown me a lot. Things don’t just happen the way you want them to. Things you don’t plan for always happen. You just have to find a way to get through them. The road to your dreams is a shaky one. In no way can it be smooth sailing. I was really down on myself and my dreams before this trip. I actually started to doubt them. But I now know that I can’t do that. For without your dreams, what else is there? Last year, Snow White told me “Sometimes our dreams are all we have.” In your dreams, you find hope and the strength to move forward. Without your dreams, there’s nothing left. If you have nothing to strive for, what would ever be the point of doing anything? I pray that I may never lose sight of them, no matter how hard things get. And you know what, as this trip proves, some unexpected things can be a positive experience. For the ones that aren’t, you have to keep trying. If I had more days at Disneyland, I’m pretty sure I would have kept waiting for those fireworks.

This has to be the best thoughts ever. I think all of us need to remember this, as it is indeed so profound.

MerHearted

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
I deserve a prize for reading all this Vince! :lookaroun

I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more, and I cried from the laughing :lol:

You have a gift for storytelling and I felt like I was with you on the trip. Unfortunately, I wasn't but soon I'll write my own story :lookaroun

Great trip report! :D

Your prize was my picture. :p

MerHearted

Original Poster
stranger said:
POTC always had two drops! I guess the drops are no longer scary to you. :)
And Remember tugs on my heartstrings. I grew up with Disneyland and remember all the attractions. It’s a walk through nostalgic park…for me at least.

And I’m not evil, I’m playful! :p

But aren’t you glad you conquered Screamin’?
And I remember you falling asleep while waiting for Remember and when we were at Rancho, you didn’t even touch your food for a good while. :lol:

okay, now I'm I'm going to continue reading day 2...

I was just so happy to finally be able to sit down! :lol:

And you are too so evil! :p

MerHearted

Original Poster
taramarie said:
I didn't know they had so much Princess stuff at Disneyland! My daughter and I are huge Ariel fans as well. The restaurant sounds so cool...I am sorry you didn't get to eat there.

Great report....I was very entertained! The pictures were awesome.

Tara

Thanks! Disneyland has soooo much princess stuff. It's like Princess Paradise. Hehe! :D

MerHearted

Original Poster
xfkirsten said:
You shoulda seen him awhile we were waiting for Fantasmic. I had to keep poking him to wake him up! :p

I was dead tired! I was still on Eastern time! :snore: :lookaroun

MerHearted

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
Wow...Vince...that trip report was so amazing! (Long, but amazing! :lol: ) How do you remeber it all??? You made me want to visit Disneyland so badly, as I've never been. Maybe I'll get to go on a trip there someday.

This has to be the best thoughts ever. I think all of us need to remember this, as it is indeed so profound.

Thanks! At the end of each day, I actually wrote down all my memories of the day. I think memories are as important as the trip itself.

You definitely need to visit Disneyland. It's basically pure Disney magic without much of the extra stuff (resorts, dining, Epcot :lookaroun )

nibblesandbits

MerHearted said:
Thanks! At the end of each day, I actually wrote down all my memories of the day. I think memories are as important as the trip itself.

You definitely need to visit Disneyland. It's basically pure Disney magic without much of the extra stuff (resorts, dining, Epcot :lookaroun )

Writing down everything is a really good idea...just by the time I get back to the hotel, I'm wiped! :lol: Although that is why I try to do a trip report on here and then print it out after each trip I go on. So that way I can look back at it for the memories.

And it's the Disney magic I go to Disney for...it isn't usually the extra stuff like the resorts, dining, or Epcot...:lol:

I am glad that you had a wonderful time and I'm glad that you got to have some experiences that you weren't planning on as well, because truthfully, those are the best kind.

DDuckFan130

MerHearted said:

Epcot loves you...and wants to see you :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom