Must-do WDW restaurant?

Testtrack321

Jiko. Fantastic food, largest South African wine selection in the states, great desserts, and fantastic atmosphere and service. Top 10 favorite restaurant EVER for me.

JillC LI

Having not completed our round of all the restaurants at WDW yet, it is a MUST that we try new places on each trip! :D There are many we've loved and would go to again, but until we try the rest!

goofysgurl

I can't wait to visit this Sept. for O'Hana - but I've got to admit - I cannot visit the world without my stop at Kona for a french press of kona coffee to go with my Tonga Toast, mmmmm - we've got reservations for 3 mornings already :D

LivFreeorDisney

We love Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's. We also love Cali Grill. But our must do restaurant is by far Earl of Sandwich!! It's simple, quick, good and cheap all at the same time.

DrummerAlly

Our must do is Sanaa - our previous two trips there were amazing enough to bump it into the "must" category.

The views from the windows are fantastic, the food is great, but what puts Sanaa over the edge is the quiet atmosphere and service. Both times we ate there we had the same server - Giovanni (?) and he was incredible.

plaz10

I think mine is le cellier.

It's not that the ambiance is incredible or anything (although I do adore the Canadian pavilion - gorgeous!) but I know I'm going to have a fantastic steak every time I go. Cooked to perfection. Best steak I've ever had. Love the desserts too. It's like our "we know its going to be good" meal we can always count on. I see Via Napoli becoming a must do because we loved it so much and I love pizza!!

ob1thx1138

We have only been once (last summer) but we did the deluxe dining plan and there are a few that are at the top of our list to do again on our next trip:

Yak and Yeti, Brown Derby (for the cob salad), California Grill for the food and fireworks, and 1900 Park Fare breakfast for the Characters. Tusker House Breakfast for the food they had a lot of variety compared to the other breakfast buffets we did. Other than those we are probably going to try all new restaurants.

On the list of probably not going to try again:
Breakfast buffets: Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, Ohana
Other restaurants: Coral Reef (We all felt the food was a little boring and the seating did not take advantage of the aquarium idea), Restaurant Marrakesh Just did not care for Moroccan food.

baymenxpac

california grill and le cellier.

i love california grill. it's my favorite restaurant on property. le cellier...same thing as a previous poster. steak is always cooked flawlessly, i love the cheddar cheese soup and the meal is always solid. i always try for a late seating though, to try and get a little more ambiance.

katexo

Liberty tree, I loved that it was just classic comfort food. Added bonus was the picky eater I went with could find something he wanted too.

PolynesianPrincess

Right now we have 2: Le Cellier and 50s Prime Time Cafe... In November we are trying Les Chefs De France and Ohana so maybe we will have more to add onto the list!! :) Right now though just those 2 are places we HAVE to eat at..

OldYeller

Chef Mickey's. Not only for the food but to get the autograph/picture quota with the big five(Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald) out of the way. Makes it easier to talk the kids out of character meet and greet lines.

For us Rainforest Cafe has always been a must do. More for the environment rather than the food but last year we did T-Rex as well and we liked it a bit more for some reason so that'll probably be our new "must-do".

Sci-Fi is usually a "must-do" too and Plaza has become a recent favorite of mine too.

allgar

Definitely a lot for O'Hana's I will have to check it out.

I'm surprised no one else has Victoria and Albert's on their list. It's REALLY incredible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom