Must-do WDW restaurant?

Sammyste

Original Poster
For me it's the Biergarten because of the show, ambience, buffet, and waiting till I can drink that liter of Oktoberfest. :ROFLOL:

allgar

Great call on the Biergarten. I love that one too, and always stop in there for at the very least a beer and a bit of the show. Absolutely love it.

For me my must-do restaurant is Victoria and Albert's. My wife and I absolutely adore this place. Everything about the place is just amazing, from food, to ambience. Service is second to none. The last time we were there we mentioned that one of the old main stay dishes was gone and before we left the server came out with the chef's card and told us to call him ahead of time next visit and he'd make the dish special for us. Yes it's expensive but it is an experience not to be missed if you're a big fan of French cuisine, great wine and formal dining.

Two very different restaurants, two very different experiences both are tops in my books! Great call on the Biergarten, just thinking about it puts a smile on my face and an oompah in my heart.

Great post.

Mr_Incredible

Ohanas. We sat right infront of the castle, it was incredible the music, the games, the lighting, the fireworks while amazing food is being brought to your table, the wishes music being piped into the restuant. I love Ohanas. I have to go everytime!

Plus I love Lapu Lapu's :slurp:

foreverbelle

For us its O'hanna's and Liberty Tree.

O'Hanna's because we absolutely love the food.

Liberty Tree because I am allergic to beef, pork and dairy, and its one of the few places that offer Turkey, so its a nice little breakup point for us, plus we all find something that we enjoy.

Yummy.

mickey2008.1

We have tree we always hit: California Grille for the great food, service, and views; Ohanas, good food and we just love the feel of the place and a relaxing walk after dinner through the grounds; lastly, it's Cape May Cafe for breakfast. A wonderful buffet, never noisy or super crowded, and great character interaction.

CaptainShortty

I absolutely love O'hanas, California Grille, Citricos and Breakfast at Chef Mickey's! All have great food and a fantastic atmosphere. Still on my list to eat at are Le Cellier and Victoria and Alberts.

janoimagine

We are eating at both places this go around any suggestions??

The chefs specials are always great.

Artists Point has a lot of beef dishes that are great, but I read you have allergies so might want to avoid those. :D There is a great cedar plank salmon that the girlfriend brags about, they also make a portabello soup at Artists Point that is outstanding.

At Cali Grill the sushi is good, not great if your a sushi snob, but good ... The tuna three ways is a good change, and the tempura bansai roll is good if you don't mind the deep fried guilt ... they have a ravioli artichoke dish with spinach that is nice and I have heard the crispy chicken is great, if you like tuna the seared rare tuna is good, but you can get that anywhere.

Honestly most of the time you can't beat the Chefs specials, however if your reservations are later they typically run out of them.

Hope this helps.

wolf359

California Grill
San Angel Inn

Cosmic Ray's
Flame Tree
Aloha Isle

While not an "every trip" must-do I really love the Plaza Restaurant, Kona Cafe, and breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Also, on this most recent trip I tried a few places for the first time and I know I'll be going back to Tusker House, Via Napoli, and the Cantina de San Angel a lot in the future.

CaptainShortty

We are eating at both places this go around any suggestions??

If you weren't lucky enough to get a table at Cali Grille during Wishes you can show your reservation confirmation to the people at the check-in desk and they will let you in to watch (if your reservation is after Wishes) or your receipt if it's before.

Jakester

If you have money, Id say do the California Grill ontop of the Contemporary. Its a nice view up there and if u do it at the right time, you'll get a memorable view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom