"Must Do Disney" Being Updated?

Cmdr_Crimson

There's also this weird ad within an ad for the resort looks like 82 since Epcot's in it...Plus you gotta Love the computers and the Mickey phone too..Same one in the 70's at Pop Century:lol:
[youtube]EL7RWXncdqo[/youtube]

yeti

Dare I say WDW was a much classier place back in the 80s? (or does it go without saying?)

It ain't rocket science.

Floridi_Thewon_1685818.jpg

Disaddict

I can deal with Stacy, but it was Luke that made me want to break something. I couldn't stand all of that "What up bra?" "Let's kick it at the tower baby!" all while throwing some signs at ya. What an absolute moron. :brick: I actually threw the DVD planning disk in the trash that year. Disney needs to steal Samantha Brown from the TC. :sohappy:

DonaldDoleWhip

When I turn on my TV and a WDW resort, I want to see this. Not Stacy and her horrible review of the parks.

[youtube]QFehyjDUEPs[/youtube]
Thank you for posting this! I loved Tip for Today, and I actually learned a lot from watching it. Top 7 Must Sees was also relatively informative (especially with Kryssa), as it promoted things like Mickey's PhilharMagic and Mission Space when they were brand new.

The Stacey era has been awful. Top 7 became less informative (and more about fish fish fish! yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy). And Must Do's is completely useless. It's just too short to learn anything useful, and the attractions it promotes no longer need the promotion (and American Idol Experience is no longer "new this year" - they should've updated it to mention Star Tours).

I hope something new is coming. In the meanwhile, I look forward to rewatching Tip for Today (and perhaps Top 7 with Kryssa). :sohappy:

captainkidd

I can deal with Stacy, but it was Luke that made me want to break something. I couldn't stand all of that "What up bra?" "Let's kick it at the tower baby!" all while throwing some signs at ya. What an absolute moron. :brick: I actually threw the DVD planning disk in the trash that year. Disney needs to steal Samantha Brown from the TC. :sohappy:

I think Dave from the vacation video would be good. Yeah, Luke was just a tool.

Sorry, got to throw it out there - Universal's Resort TV is 100 times better than Disney's.

bstiles

What they should do is bring back the show from the mid 90's called walt disney world inside out. That show was very informative.

imagineer boy

Oh hell yeah bring back the tip for today. That was a much better tour of the resort than anything with an annoying female host.

"Oh look at Kryssa, she's so perky! KILL HER!!!!"

Susannah

For what it's worth, I saw camera men filming in DHS twice last week, and they weren't part of any street performance. I know that doesn't mean much, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Stacy is getting a little stale to me. I think my biggest problem is the short length and the continuous loop. Maybe if they showed her then something else then her again it wouldn't be so bad.

Cmdr_Crimson

You know who they should contact to host on Resort TV....Sam and Lee from Applaince Direct. They are as memorable.:lol:
[youtube]eobmHpQOwQo[/youtube]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom