Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

doctornick

If I had to guess its probably a designated expansion pad for SWL.

There's space in the southwest corner of the new Star Wars (beyond the existing retention pond and around the backstage bldg that is being kept) that could also be allocated as future SW expansion.

captainmoch

I like the idea of that big gift shop in the middle of the Courtyard being bulldozed, with a small but nicely themed flat ride (themed to Gonzo the Great or Muppets Lab) in its place. DHS could use more flat rides, it'd be a very simple and cheap addition, and would make the Muppets area less claustrophobic. They could always just move the Muppet merch to where the Christmas store is now...

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
I like the idea of that big gift shop in the middle of the Courtyard being bulldozed, with a small but nicely themed flat ride (themed to Gonzo the Great or Muppets Lab) in its place. DHS could use more flat rides, it'd be a very simple and cheap addition, and would make the Muppets area less claustrophobic. They could always just move the Muppet merch to where the Christmas store is now...

Oh my gosh I love that idea! I wish there was a place to suggest things like that..

SteamboatJoe

I'm trying to wrap my head around what a Muppets themed table service restaurant would look like. Swedish Chef seems like the obvious choice. El Sleezo Cafe from the Muppet Movie or the Dubbonet Super Club from Great Muppet Caper would amusing but I doubt they'll want to reach that far back for references.

Princess Leia

I'm trying to wrap my head around what a Muppets themed table service restaurant would look like. Swedish Chef seems like the obvious choice. El Sleezo Cafe from the Muppet Movie or the Dubbonet Super Club from Great Muppet Caper would amusing but I doubt they'll want to reach that far back for references.
Kermit hanging from an El Sleezo fan would be an easy way to decorate.

HeroOfWDW

I'll be honest. When I first heard PizzeRizzo was going to be opening and replacing Pizza Planet, I honestly didn't care. Now, after seeing the amazing concept art (I hadn't seen it until yesterday) and reading this thread, I am literally the most excited, I could possibly be. I really hope they don't release any other details about the restaurant, until it opens. I would really love to see actual puppet rats(operated by CM's) take peoples order! Don't disappoint me Disney, like you did with Pizza Planet

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
I feel like they should bulldoze that big gift shop in the middle of the area... And do something with Mama Melrose, not another muppets themed restaurant, please don't Disney.. Do a flat ride sort of thing... where mama melrose was.. Because I have noticed a big decrease in capacity at Mama Melrose.. And where that big gift shop was, shrink it down to a muppets M&G.. And still have a gift shop, because since Cars M&G is gone and so is Phineas and Ferb.. (If you did not know they had TONS of Cars and P&F merchandise there) That would be the most perfect Muppets Mini-Land! It would have a restaurant (PizzeRizzo) a show (Muppet Vision 3D) a *Flat Ride (Mama Melrose)* a *M&G (Big Gift Shop in Middle of area)* a gift shop* (current gift shop but shrunken down) and the current bathrooms that are being rethemed to Gonzos Royal Flush (current bathrooms in area) That could all fit in the current Muppets area!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom