Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

Princess Leia

With all of the traffic that will be headed towards Star Wars, the extended queue at Muppet Vision could end up being used for the first time since the 90s. And with all of Disney's attempts to make queues more engaging, maybe this one could get a few Muppet-like enhancements from Dr. Honeydew and Beeker ;)

Next Big Thing

I believe Rizzo's is slated for November. I believe there is still an option for Mama Melrose's, too. Don't know if they are going forward with that, though. No Muppet attractions, though, although MyppetVision is safe for awhile.
No one seems to go to Mama Melrose right now (I've been there a few times as a walk up lately and the place has been fairly empty). It's all the way in back of the park hidden.

I think some down time to hide how bad it's doing and a retheme/new advertising for the restaurant could do it some good.

flyerjab

IMHO, this little land needs Mama Melrose's to be rethemed to the Muppets, and the theater needs a new 4D upgraded movie attraction in it. I would add that more theming elements should be added. I total, I can't believe that any of this would cost that much, and it would really give the park a charming, albeit kooky, section of the park to hang out in. Wouldn't it be nice to add a coffee shop of some kind? So much more potential here for such a small space.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Just as a reminder. The original permit for the Pizza Planet project shows the work area that incudes Mama Melrose and doesn't expire until November 2017. This is what has lead us to believe the once Pizza Rizzo is open they will be doing something with Mama Melrose.

capture-jpg.126139

roj2323

Concept art does not show white lights.. Hmmm

You are aware you can post more than one photo at a time correct?

Upload your file then when the thumbnail pops up click [upload a file] again. Once you have uploaded all of the photos go to the top thumbnail and click the [Full image] button which will dump them all into your post. finally press the [Post Reply] button.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom