Muppet Mobile Laboratory

speck76

Original Poster
It is the next usage of the technology used by Lucky the Dinosaur......

Think Beaker and Dr Bunson Honeydew with a mobile lab/show....

that is all I know....I am hoping someone has a timeline or more information...

Shaman

Who or what is using the technology...the muppets or the vehicle...or both? Cool info. Thanks for sharing!

:wave:

Shaman

Come to think of it...I saw some walls up in the Muppet courtyard...on one of my more recent trips...I wonder if it is related. Are the construction walls still there?

bhg469

Sounds pretty cool. They should compine this technology with the kim possible stuff. Could make for a really cool adventure type attraction.

Capt. Jack

Yea, we just got back from Disney World on the 10 of September. When we were in MGM, I did notice the construction walls up around where the fountain used to be.

I like the concept & idea. Beeker is my favorite Muppet Character ( next to Animal )!

Jerm

Yea, we just got back from Disney World on the 10 of September. When we were in MGM, I did notice the construction walls up around where the fountain used to be.

The fountain is still there. They have been refurbing it for a year or so, they have taken out different muppets one at a time to fix, but I think they are doing the finishing touches now.

J

TTATraveler

This sounds so awesome.:sohappy: It would be so cool to see Beaker and Dr. Bunson Honeydew in a show. I hope this rumor comes true.

Connor002

Very interesting, and surprising choice of characters.
It seems like a step in the right direction to begin harnessing the Muppet franchise...

TTATraveler

Very interesting, and surprising choice of characters.
It seems like a step in the right direction to begin harnessing the Muppet franchise...

Absolutely. Eventhough Beaker and Dr. Bunson Honeydew are not main characters, I like the choice and concept and think it would be better then a Kermit and Miss Piggy duo. Statler and Waldorf would be cool also.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Absolutely. Eventhough Beaker and Dr. Bunson Honeydew are not main characters, I like the choice and concept and think it would be better then a Kermit and Miss Piggy duo. Statler and Waldorf would be cool also.

I could see something along the lines of a mobile lab that "cruises" around the muppet area in front of the theatre and gift shop. They could also have a balcony on the side of the building that Statler and Waldorf could make appearences from, heckling the show. That would be extremely cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom