Multiple helpings of...

kitten2299

oops..here ya go...LEFSE!!! from our honeymoon...this was just the first order...!

UMM did you let your wife eat any or did you inhale them as she took the picture :lol: They look really good but how do you say it so I dont look like a total :hammer:while trying to order it.
my food is chocolate covered frozen bananas I learned my lesson not to let DD have a bite I got it back with all the chocolate eaten off its just not the same that way.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
UMM did you let your wife eat any or did you inhale them as she took the picture :lol: They look really good but how do you say it so I dont look like a total :hammer:while trying to order it.
my food is chocolate covered frozen bananas I learned my lesson not to let DD have a bite I got it back with all the chocolate eaten off its just not the same that way.

HAHA! My wife was eating nachos from Mexico while she took that pic...I didn't inhale them, but savoured every bite...then ordered more.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
At Kona enjoying my Tonga Toast (which I have multiple times while at WDW) and Kona coffee-black.
This was from our Honeymoon last May. I usually get it 3-5 times while we are there...Have to make it at home to satisfy my fix in between visits!

NORMNB8S

Churros and the chocolate danishes that you can get in the food court in the morning. It is ridiculous how much I love those chocolate danishes. And I will typically have at least 4 or 5 churros throughout the trip. And, this is an odd one, but I will typically have more than one serving of lobster bisque since many of the restaurants in the World serve this as an appetizer and I do love seafood bisques.

Dole Whip
Tonga Toast
MK Cheeseburgers (I love them so much!!)
The new homemade chips @ Captain Cook's!

The new homemade chips at Captain Cooks are amazing! We had them with our Grown up Grilled cheese sandwich last January. We actually had to go back for more, lol. I always have to have pretzels and chocolate croissants multiple times and this year those chips will be on the list too!

plaz10

Popcorn!
Mickey's Cookies n Cream ice cream sandwich
Brownies (in various forms from various places)
Cinnamon rolls (various places)
Cheese/Fruit danishes - great on the go breakfast at Disney

Phonedave

Went back last year and had it again. I was so excited to share it with my wife and kids. Wow, what happened to the quality? It was dry and crumbly.

Now that this thread is back from the dead.

Yeah, I had it about a year ago as well, and it was off. Dry, crumbly, and I swear the butter was rancid.

I have eaten it at a number of other places and have never had it taste like that.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom