Mulch, Sweat, and Shears

Bill Smugs

Original Poster
Are they still preforming at the studios? Also does anyone know if they will be there from the 1st to 5th of sept.?

Peaches Magee

Is Off Kilter still at the Canadian Pavillion? I have met them at a few Irish Fests they have played at in Palm Beach, great guys. Very entertaining too.
Weird they are in the Canadian Pavillion as a Celtic band but whatever... why IS there no IRELAND in WS, or Spain for that matter?
Ok I am showing my true hertige here ( 50% Irish/ 50% Puerto Rican with Spanish ancestry) notice I didnt ask for a Puerto Rican pavillion... would be the loudest one in the park with the best food though... yep, that's us! hehe
ok I am wandering... sorry... hehe :zipit:

MickeyTigg

As far as cover bands go.....they aren't that bad & they are pretty entertaining.....esp. considering the atmosphere they are playing in.

They would be bit more tolerable to me if they'd find the volume control on their amps. For the small crowds they play for they are way too loud.

They're okay...certainly not one of Disney's better live acts.

DDuckFan130

Ooh good question!

I haven't seen them in a while and I think they're great. I'll probably be there Memorial Day weekend and will want to catch them. Are they still in Streets of America (is that the name? :lol: )

WDWRLD

Yes their loud, but thats great, it really draws the crowd. Actually it pretty impressive the volume and clarity of the music given the fact it is all ran off batteries. Also the amount of bass or kick that is reproduced takes alot of power. Even the "lanscape truck" is battery powered.
It is also impressive the sound of Lightning McQueen's motor given its all reproduced and is a electric car.

Juliana

Talking about them, I have an embarrassing question, but.. could anyone send me their mp3?

Now I'll tell you why.. I was an ICP at the Studios, and I really miss them - but now I'm back to Brazil and I can't buy their CD. I'll do it whenever I go to the USA again, but for now there's nothing I can do! Anyone? :veryconfu

I worked many days in a row that nuts wagon n Streets of America, and they used to have the very same joke every day - it was something like "this early in the morning, and people are already getting nuts". I guess I shouldn't say "they used to", they must say it every day... But I'm not there to listen to them anymore :cry:

Oh well.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
To answer a few of the questions...

Mulch Sweat and Shears are still at MGM performing on the Streets of America. They are currently on their 3rd lead singer and quite honestly this guy is not that great. It is still a good show but not as good as it was. They do have a CD out which I believe was with their original lead singer. They go by the name Los Lawn Boys and their CD and samples are available on their web page.

Off Kilter is still at Canada and as good as ever.

MommytoMJM

Yep, we love them! You can ask a CM now and they can tell you when they are playing, they put that info in the daily telecast that the CM's carry.

wannabeBelle

To answer a few of the questions...

Mulch Sweat and Shears are still at MGM performing on the Streets of America. They are currently on their 3rd lead singer and quite honestly this guy is not that great. It is still a good show but not as good as it was. They do have a CD out which I believe was with their original lead singer. They go by the name Los Lawn Boys and their CD and samples are available on their web page.

Off Kilter is still at Canada and as good as ever.

::Bows to Master Yoda for his most wonderful answer::
The show times do change based on season however Steve Soares' website tries to post any changes in schdule as soon as he gets them. It is usually every week if the times are normally printed. if they arent, such as for MS & S if people communicate any new schedules to him he will update his site. Check it out here: http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/
As far as MS &S being too loud, if it is too loud, you are too old!!!!!!!!! Belle

forbidden donut

They would be bit more tolerable to me if they'd find the volume control on their amps. For the small crowds they play for they are way too loud.

75407609.jpg

wannabeBelle

Actrually there were two Mia's that I have seen one is a red haired lady that I believe also does Streetmosphere, one is a black lady I have seen at Lights Motors Action. Both are wonderful. The vocals are definitely there for both along with the friendliness and aproachability. I miss Paul ( the guy in the picture above) He was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me he will always be Morris. The new guys first name is Jim BTW. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom