MTV Music Video Awards...

ISTCrew20

No Host, No Theme, No Opening Skit...no nothing.This year's is even worse than normal. It's nice to see some music on MTV for a change.

dxwwf3

Very surprised by the Nelly and Christina Aguilera performance. I'm glad they tried something different and I think they did a great job. I hope that is on one of the new Nelly cd's.

The show hasn't been that great, but it's still better than anything else on.

Oh yeah how could I forget to mention the best moment of the night: Vivica A. Fox!!! WOW!

Legacy

dxwwf3 said:
Very surprised by the Nelly and Christina Aguilera performance. I'm glad they tried something different and I think they did a great job. I hope that is on one of the new Nelly cd's.
That was a great performance. Easily the best of the night. Alicia Keys, Lenny Kravitz and Stevie Wonder were awesome as well, and Jessica Simpson. The rest the show has just been dull.

dxwwf3

Legacy said:
That was a great performance. Easily the best of the night. Alicia Keys, Lenny Kravitz and Stevie Wonder were awesome as well, and Jessica Simpson. The rest the show has just been dull.

You're right. I'm not a big fan of pop music, but Jessica Simpson's performance was well done. And Alicia, Lenny, and Stevie did a great job.

I think one of the best things about the Nelly and Aguilera performance was they they actually tried to do something different. We usually get normal run of the mill stuff, but that was a different sound for both of them.

julie_yet

I was gonna watch just to see the Hoobastank performance but I forgot. I'll catch it on one of the 500 reruns they'll air later this week.

Legacy

julie_yet said:
I was gonna watch just to see the Hoobastank performance but I forgot. I'll catch it on one of the 500 reruns they'll air later this week.
Don't bother. The lead was WAY off key. Very disappointing.

dxwwf3

Legacy said:
Don't bother. The lead was WAY off key. Very disappointing.

Very off key. I personally hate this new type of "rock-pop" music with Hoobastank, Yellocard, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, ect...., but even if I was a fan of it I still wouldn't have liked that performance.

dxwwf3

By the way I can't believe we only got like 3 or 4 minutes of Dave Chappelle. I knew he wasn't hosting or anything, but I believe everyone thought he would get some more airtime than that.

Legacy

dxwwf3 said:
Very off key. I personally hate this new type of "rock-pop" music with Hoobastank, Yellocard, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, ect...., but even if I was a fan of it I still wouldn't have liked that performance.
I like the genre. Specifically, I really like the song. I was really erked by it.

dxwwf3

julie_yet said:

This last performance. I don't know what in the world that was supposed to be. I don't even know how to describe what I just saw

Hey it looks like we're getting more Chappelle. Finally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom