MTV Music Video Awards...

Legacy

dxwwf3 said:
This last performance. I don't know what in the world that was supposed to be. I don't even know how to describe what I just saw

Hey it looks like we're getting more Chappelle. Finally.
Polyphonic Spree

Very strange. But hey, at least they're different.

DDuckFan130

Ok, it just finished and I gotta say I'm sorry, because I really did not like Jessica Simpson or Christina Aguilera/Nelly's performance. Of the 3, I only like Nelly now, as the other two irritate me beyond belief. But anyway, I do agree that Hoobastank wasn't that great.

The only good performance was Alicia Keys and I thought it was awesome when Stevie came out. They should have left it there, because I didn't like Lenny Kravitz on there.

Besides all this, the show was nothing special. I liked when Maroon 5 and Linkin Park won. I didn't like "Hey Ya" winning a whole lot..."Hey Mama" deserved more than just Choreography of the year. And Beyonce winning again...:hurl:.

Oh well...South Beach is gonna be hoppin' tonight :lol:

The_CEO

I agree with all of you. I wish they would of had Dave host the show. He did great with his small two parts he had. Here's wishing for a good next year! :)

ogryn

Legacy said:
Polyphonic Spree

Very strange. But hey, at least they're different.

You never seen the Polyphonic Spree before? They're great. Both their albums are extremely uplifting and fun. The last album had them all in white robes, but it seems they have had a bigger advance for the latest album, as they have coloured robes now :D Plus the sight of 30+ members in a band on stage at once is awesome!

Was it "Hold Me Now" they played? Try and find "Soldier Girl" and have a listen.

Legacy

ogryn said:
Was it "Hold Me Now" they played? Try and find "Soldier Girl" and have a listen.
Yeah, they did hold me now. I like their sound. It's a nice change of pace compared to everything else right now. It just reminds me to much of a church choir to really dig them. I'll look around and find some stuff. I might get hooked.

NowInc

I was there last night, and let me tell ya....the show itself wasnt impressive. BUT..the buzz of the arena was quite amazing. Everywhere you looked you saw a celebrety. TOO COOL.

Also..the afterparties were INSANE...i was invited to the Steve-o event ;) crazy stuff...

The stars should be leaving thruout the course of the next 3 days..so those of you whom are in south florida could go hang anywhere between Aventura and Coral Gables and are almost sure to see someone famous ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom