MSEP to Return to WDW for 50th Celebration?

jrhwdw

There was that rumored parade name called Animazment!, before Paint The Night got announced for DL. If that was a real rumored name I don’t know.
Seriously!?!??? Animazement was the Fantasyland show in 2000! Never heard Ani as a parade! Was it going to be a light parade? Same style as PTN?

TTA94

Seriously!?!??? Animazement was the Fantasyland show in 2000! Never heard Ani as a parade! Was it going to be a light parade? Same style as PTN?

No clue. I thought the same thing, but now a days who knows lol.

I personally don’t care what they call a new parade as long as it happens! Lol

Squishy

If it's still in the plans we probably won't hear anything official about a nighttime parade until 2021. If you look back, Paint the Night was announced the same year it debuted, so was Happily ever after.

brb1006

@marni1971 since you did a tribute video to Spectromagic years ago. Did Spectromagic get first announced sometime in the late 80's (Possibly 1988/1989 since the original concept art for the parade showed Mickey's 1978-1989 design)? Or did it get announced in 1990?

bubbles1812

Last I saw, the credibility was being strongly challenged, so I’ll assume it was deleted because it was all made up.
Cool. I was surprised to see the prediction of the demise of HEA. I know it’s divisive on this forum but my general impression has been that it’s pretty well liked. I’m certainly a fan. A special coda for the 50th? Sure. But going away entirely? Look how long Wishes ran. To do away with it now after a relatively short run seemed crazy to me.

ToTBellHop

Cool. I was surprised to see the prediction of the demise of HEA. I know it’s divisive on this forum but my general impression has been that it’s pretty well liked. I’m certainly a fan. A special coda for the 50th? Sure. But going away entirely? Look how long Wishes ran. To do away with it now after a relatively short run seemed crazy to me.
The last I had heard was a Happily Ever After: Celebrate or something similar.

MSEP wouldn’t surprise me. But it would be disappointing. It IS being moved away from DL...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom