MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

Andrew25

Honestly I’d be surprised if they bring back an electrical parade to MK because it’s not really needed.

I’m a little surprised they haven’t brought back other after hours parties (like the princess and pirate party) outside of holiday ones just to try to make more $ and add a new parade there

What makes you say that? I think it is, but WDW is afraid to keep the park open late to accommodate it.

TTA94

What makes you say that? I think it is, but WDW is afraid to keep the park open late to accommodate it.

Curious what their reasoning is other than probably not wanting to pay CMs to stay longer? They definitely need to keep MK open later like they used to, asside from party nights. Them closing right after HEA is not good for not only everyone trying to leave at the same time, but also that doesn’t help them in merch and food sales. A parade would help with this.

jrhwdw

Now PTN is rumored not to return until DLR's 70th in 2025! Saw it on X.

Disney likes delaying these don't they?!?!?!?! Except when DL needed MSEP in 2017 & 2019.

Would be nice if 2025 matched 2015 for MSEP & PTN but that's a long ways off!

Squishy

They're also saying HK's version wont return
1695861011433.png

TTA94

Now PTN is rumored not to return until DLR's 70th in 2025! Saw it on X.

Disney likes delaying these don't they?!?!?!?! Except when DL needed MSEP in 2017 & 2019.

Would be nice if 2025 matched 2015 for MSEP & PTN but that's a long ways off!

Interesting they are pushing PTN out to 2025. Yes it’s DLs Anniversary year, but considering WDW might be looking at 2025 for their EU problem lol, it would make sense both resorts would want to debut/return a night parade in the same year.

jrhwdw

Interesting. So did that dismantle/trash PTN? Or they sending it somewhere? 🤔
Good Question. Although, who knows if HKDL has even touched their Parade Building? HKDL is the only Resort without a Parade. Flights Of Fantasy has not returned along with PTN. Very weird...

IDK if there are Strong Insiders in HK?

TTA94

Good Question. Although, who knows if HKDL has even touched their Parade Building? HKDL is the only Resort without a Parade. Flights Of Fantasy has not returned along with PTN. Very weird...

IDK if there are Strong Insiders in HK?

I’d ask Steve but I feel like he wouldn’t have a clue what might be going on with HKs parades, unless there are plans to move them to another park, and IF it was considered for WDW he definitely wouldn’t be able to comment lol.

TTA94

Not sure where That Site got the 2024 time frame but it does make more sense DL would hold PTNs return for the 70th. Gives them a, somewhat, cheap entertainment option for the Anniversary. Of course they could just go with new nighttime shows and or maybe a new daytime parade. DCA could use a daytime parade to.

Squishy

Not sure where That Site got the 2024 time frame but it does make more sense DL would hold PTNs return for the 70th. Gives them a, somewhat, cheap entertainment option for the Anniversary. Of course they could just go with new nighttime shows and or maybe a new daytime parade. DCA could use a daytime parade to.
My guess is they'll probably do MSEP in 2024 & PTN in 2025/2026 depending on how long they plan to run the 70th.

RescueTheDay

Maybe a new day parade/show is already in the works…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom