MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
If executed well, it will generate enormous goodwill from their fans for a change (and help announcements of rides coming in 4 years not fall flat when people realize not much else is coming in 2025 or 2026).
I know one way they can execute this really well and generate enormous goodwill from their fans...

1717090616209.png

ToTBellHop

jpeden

In the Parks
No

doctornick

Same. My kids are 11 and canโ€™t remember a light parade (theyโ€™ve seen MSEP but donโ€™t remember). Itโ€™s one of the few things only Disney does. I adored SpectroMagic as a kid.

Absolutely. Pretty much the same for me, except It was MSEP I adored and didn't understand what the weird parade with waltz music was when I returned as a young adult.

TTA94

They aren't going back on it.

There was an existing contract for the chassis that was paused pre-COVID, so their hand may have been forced just a bit.

In any event, this is happening and it arguably their best chance at grabbing headlines against EU.

Do you know if this is the same parade design pre covid that basically just got unpaused?

Hopefully we will be happy with the finale product.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Sure, it will generate some buzz and will make fans talk for a bit. But... Is a new night parade at MK really going to tilt anything Disney's way in 2025?

Universal: "We are opening Epic Universe!"

Disney: "We have a new parade! And the re-opening of Test Track 3.0!"

Methinks the scales are still tilting towards Uni here.

jrhwdw

Sure, it will generate some buzz and will make fans talk for a bit. But... Is a new night parade at MK really going to tilt anything Disney's way in 2025?

Universal: "We are opening Epic Universe!"

Disney: "We have a new parade! And the re-opening of Test Track 3.0!"

Methinks the scales are still tilting towards Uni here.
Maybe.....but Good News is still Good News!!!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I haven't heard anything on this one in a while. Last I heard the LDs were expecting lighting enhancements, and chassis may already be in production at the supplier.
There were rumors of a big order for parade chassis...

aladdin2007

The Lighting Package is more for Party Parades than a MSEP/Spectro style Parade correct? It's just the Intro and Outro that would use it.....
Unless we're getting a Daytime Parade after Dark......
from the rumors swirling its sounding like it could be designed for both like magic happens. which could end the limping festival of fantasy at the same time, good riddance.

jrhwdw

from the rumors swirling its sounding like it could be designed for both like magic happens. which could end the limping festival of fantasy at the same time, good riddance.
Steve hasn't put a Clock on FOF....

I prefer this would be a MSEP/Spectro/PTN type of Parade........
I also would like to know that whatever this is.......it's too far along for anyone in TWDC to Highjack This!!!!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom