MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

jrhwdw

If it’s really happening next year then I’m shocked we haven’t heard anything about the floats being in production.
Indeed! No leaks or anything! Unless it's not Brand New, and its either MSEP or PTN.

I'm not fully beliving this till TDO/TWDC actually open their Mouths!

No Offense at all to our Insiders! All this Talk sounds Wonderful! But TDO needs to do their Part!

TTA94

Indeed! No leaks or anything! Unless it's not Brand New, and its either MSEP or PTN.

I'm not fully beliving this till TDO/TWDC actually open their Mouths!

No Offense at all to our Insiders! All this Talk sounds Wonderful! But TDO needs to do their Part!

Unfortunately we have a little over 2 months to wait for possible confirmation. Hopefully not longer. We’ve waited this long! Lol.

TTA94

Could be announced at The expo with a fall arrival?

They wouldn’t do that for two reasons 1. They probably want this for promotion next year because of EU and 2. I don’t think they will debut a parade during party season. Although if they want to align the parades debut with EUs opening date, but EU ends up not opening until late 2025, it’s possible they might debut it during party season.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
They aren't going back on it.

There was an existing contract for the chassis that was paused pre-COVID, so their hand may have been forced just a bit.

In any event, this is happening and it arguably their best chance at grabbing headlines against EU.

This genuinely makes me happy. It's the one thing that I really miss from nights at the MK - and I hate that I haven't been able to share with my kids since we had them/started taking them in 2021.

ToTBellHop

This genuinely makes me happy. It's the one thing that I really miss from nights at the MK - and I hate that I haven't been able to share with my kids since we had them/started taking them in 2021.
Same. My kids are 11 and can’t remember a light parade (they’ve seen MSEP but don’t remember). It’s one of the few things only Disney does. I adored SpectroMagic as a kid.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Same. My kids are 11 and can’t remember a light parade (they’ve seen MSEP but don’t remember). It’s one of the few things only Disney does. I adored SpectroMagic as a kid.

I remember getting corn dog nuggets and fries from Casey's and finding a table at the rail on the MSUSA right before the parade came down at 11PM one evening in MK with just me and my wife - one of the best experiences we've ever had at MK. I will absolutely book a trip next year to WDW if this premieres in 2025. I'd love for it to be a late 2024 premier but I doubt that's in the cards.

ToTBellHop

They aren't going back on it.

There was an existing contract for the chassis that was paused pre-COVID, so their hand may have been forced just a bit.

In any event, this is happening and it arguably their best chance at grabbing headlines against EU.
If executed well, it will generate enormous goodwill from their fans for a change (and help announcements of rides coming in 4 years not fall flat when people realize not much else is coming in 2025 or 2026).

ToTBellHop

I remember getting corn dog nuggets and fries from Casey's and finding a table at the rail on the MSUSA right before the parade came down at 11PM one evening in MK with just me and my wife - one of the best experiences we've ever had at MK. I will absolutely book a trip next year to WDW if this premieres in 2025. I'd love for it to be a late 2024 premier but I doubt that's in the cards.
It premieres in 2025. Summer is the target AFAIK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom