MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

I think it’ll stick around another 5-10 years.

Let’s hope not, at least as is.

But, we know it’s highly unlikely WDW will give us a nighttime parade And a daytime parade at MK in the same year, so if a few more years of FoF means a nighttime soon then I’ll deal with it. I prefer going to MK in the evenings anyway lol.

Squishy

Let’s hope not, at least as is.

But, we know it’s highly unlikely WDW will give us a nighttime parade And a daytime parade at MK in the same year, so if a few more years of FoF means a nighttime soon then I’ll deal with it. I prefer going to MK in the evenings anyway lol.
If the nighttime parade by any chance goes to DHS that could be a reason for MK to get a hybrid parade that can run after dark like Magic Happens, it would level out the field instead of having a single park with 2 new offerings.

TTA94

If the nighttime parade by any chance goes to DHS that could be a reason for MK to get a hybrid parade that can run after dark like Magic Happens, it would level out the field instead of having a single park with 2 new offerings.

Or vise verse. I’ve said this in the past but both MK and DHS need to get new parade route lighting, with the exception of MKs hub. Well they don’t Need to, but it adds a lot to Disneylands parades at night, even when they do have MSEP and PTN.

Squishy

Or vise verse. I’ve said this in the past but both MK and DHS need to get new parade route lighting, with the exception of MKs hub. Well they don’t Need to, but it adds a lot to Disneylands parades at night, even when they do have MSEP and PTN.
Unless they do the opposite, Keep FoF running, new daytime parade for DHS & some nighttime parade @ MK. Would expand the parade offerings to 3 instead of 2 but FoF would probably run another 5 years if they go this route. A bit far fetched for TDO to bring in 2 different parades at the same time though.

Last edited:

TTA94

They have a nighttime parade in new condition, its called Paint the Night.

Of course, unless they decided they want something different or a updated MSEP. Probably not but at this point anything could happen based on what’s been said with things happening with nighttime parades.

jrhwdw

That’s what’s kinda concerning me. If DL decides to bring back MSEP or PTN this summer because of the unexpected situation with F! Is that going to alter Disneys plans yet again for WDW? And not in a good way.
We'll see how Quick DL comes up with a new Plan....... Even if the F! Accident didn't happen, You would think that MSEP would have been announced by now if that March 28th Rumor was true..........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom