MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

Squishy

Yeah… no way MSEP’s coming to FL now. TDA is rightfully in nighttime emergency mode.
The show is planned to start back up but with the dragon being projected on the water screens & likely other effects like flying carpet being offline so its not like the show is totally gone. MSEP was supposed to run for the summer anyway if the rumors were correct in the first place but others have said MSEP is not coming to FL.

Last edited:

doctornick

Honestly, MK needs a nighttime parade, and for how busy it is and how much revenue it generates compared to every other Disney park, it deserves its own creation, not just hand me downs from another park.
It certainly needs a nighttime parade. And while I agree that it should get a new creation made specifically for the park, I have no problem with MK getting a hand me down if the alterative is no light parade. And honestly I think PTN if it were to move to Florida would be very well received there.

On that note, WDW needs so much more stuff that I don't mind going "cheap" on something for MK if money were actually allocated to larger entertainment options at the other parks that need it - e.g. a new nighttime show at DAK, a daytime parade at DHS, etc.

TTA94

The context was “budget for new Epcot show being cut to fund something else” which wouldn’t necessarily be entertainment in another park.

I get that. I was going with the thinking of entertainment having its own budget and therefore if the budget was getting cut from the new Epcot show then it could be to fund another entertainment offering. Misunderstanding.

TTA94

Just a observation but it’s funny how to this day people still line up along Main Street at MK in the evening as if there is a parade. I mean it could just be people just sitting waiting to watch the fireworks but it pleases me to think people haven’t forgotten. Just can’t wait for the night when a parade rolls down this parade route once again. Even if that happens to be MSEP as is once again lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom