MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

I know there was that old thread discussing a mash up parade using floats from here and there. It sounded so ridiculous and still does. I fail to see how that would work?

And I don’t know how they can update the existing MSEP floats. Strip them down and completely add all new lighting?

bcoachable

Been a long time since I’ve been in this thread, so maybe I’m not remembering correctly- but wasn’t there mention of new float body frames that had been bought or where under consideration to be bought??? This may have even been before “The Great Shutdown”

TTA94

Been a long time since I’ve been in this thread, so maybe I’m not remembering correctly- but wasn’t there mention of new float body frames that had been bought or where under consideration to be bought??? This may have even been before “The Great Shutdown”

Yeah there was mention of that to. But who knows what was, is true. There have been and still is so many rumors. Not everyone is in agreement on what parade will end up rolling down MSUSA at MK.

TTA94

Can they just build a new SpectroMagic? To me that parade had so much potential for updates with other characters. MSEP needs to be kept as is unless it becomes Tokyos Dreamlights.

jrhwdw

OK....Rodgers Got a Summer Opening Date for DCA......Anytime now DL...........

I hope this is not another wild goose chase.................

TTA94

I hope this is not another wild goose chase.................

Unfortunately I don’t think we will get any kinda of confirmation on the WDW side of things until D23. I had hoped we’d get a parade this fall to go along with Epcot’s new show. Guess we waited this long… lol.

jrhwdw

Unfortunately I don’t think we will get any kinda of confirmation on the WDW side of things until D23. I had hoped we’d get a parade this fall to go along with Epcot’s new show. Guess we waited this long… lol.
Don't get me wrong. I understand that but I was hoping the first part of the rumor was true and DLR would actually use a Night Parade this Summer!

TTA94

Don't get me wrong. I understand that but I was hoping the first part of the rumor was true and DLR would actually use a Night Parade this Summer!

True. I was thinking though if MSEP really is going through a large update I would think work would be underway or soon to be and it won’t be returning to Disneyland?

TTA94

@wdwmagic Are you able to tell us anything else about this? Are you expecting the earliest we will hear anything will be at Destination D this fall?

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

@wdwmagic Are you able to tell us anything else about this? Are you expecting the earliest we will hear anything will be at D23 this fall?
I can’t speak to when we will hear something, but D23 is next year. I don’t mean to single you out but I’ve seen several members mention D23 being this year, it’s not. Destination D will be this fall at the Contemporary

TTA94

I can’t speak to when we will hear something, but D23 is next year. I don’t mean to single you out but I’ve seen several members mention D23 being this year, it’s not. Destination D will be this fall at the Contemporary

My apologies, when I’ve been saying D23 I meant Destination D. I know it’s not the actual D23 main event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom