MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

MagicHappens1971

I personally don’t see this happening this year. They just had Trons marketing push and will have the Epcot spine/Disney 100 marketing push before the holidays. I could see a new nighttime parade being announced at Destination D to start next Spring/Summer.

MagicHappens1971

I’d rather that too but if that’s not in the cards I’d much rather see one borrowed from DLR than nothing at all.

The WDW crowd would absolutely love PTN.
I would like to see MSEP burned at the stake. On the off chance that TDA allowed TDO to borrow PTN, it would be nice, but they would need to build an additional float to make up for the missing Mack unit as it would not fit on the MK parade route.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Tell Me More I Need To Know GIF

jpeden

In the Parks
No
No one would dare with such a mercurial company. They’ve been considering a night parade for awhile. It’s never been the intention to permanently NOT have one at WDW. We will see on the when, where, and what…

I actually assumed the intention was to NOT bring one back, basically because there seemed to be little appetite from Ops and it wasn’t affecting attendance.

ToTBellHop

I actually assumed the intention was to NOT bring one back, basically because there seemed to be little appetite from Ops and it wasn’t affecting attendance.
They’ll want something to market over the next couple years absent a large-scale project to open. It’s been awhile since they’ve gone a year without a big addition.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
They’ll want something to market over the next couple years absent a large-scale project to open. It’s been awhile since they’ve gone a year without a big addition.

I would think a new parade or PTN would be better if we are talking marketing then. Or maybe the guest is so starved for a night parade they won’t care?

jrhwdw

It didn't seem like TDO was working hard on the Night Parade situation Pre COVID........ Now, because of 50th Fallout and EU???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom