mr. pibb

UltimateLaxBro

Original Poster
Hey guys i'm a huge mr. pibb (the soda) fan after trying it at five guys and moes. is there anywhere in WDW i can get it during my trip? thanks

Cmdr_Crimson

Lets think about this...Hmmm..

Mr. Pibb is owned by Coca Cola...Coca-Cola Products are sold and vended throughout the WDW Resort....I think your okay..

Monorail Lime

I don't recall ever seeing it in the parks. The parks utilize a system of continuous replenishment due to the volume of product moved. This is just speculation on my part, but I bet Coke's more obscure offerings such as Mr Pibb do not have high enough demand to justify inclusion in this process.

The resort shops offer a wider variety of beverage products so you'd probably find it at one of them if you're willing to hunt for it.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I love Mr. Pibb but sadly I've never seen it anywhere in the parks. It's hard to find it even at home. There are a handful of Wendy's around my house that have it. Disney is pretty much the Coke/Diet Coke/Sprite/Minute Maid/Nestea circuit.

ta2mama

You can bring some in yourself...At least, my brother in law brings in his own cans of Coke, and they never say anything to him. He brings it in the diaper bag, along with the kids' food and juice, or even just cans in the bottom of the stroller. He then gets cups of ice at CS places, when they stop to eat.

PS: I like Mr Pibb, too, but am a die-hard diet Pepsi chick!

I love Mr. Pibb or Pibb Xtra as it's called now but it's nearly impossible to find here in NJ. However I've seen it once or twice in Disney World and years ago even bought a bottle from a vending machine outside Animal Kingdom but it's rare and not sure it's there now. I don't understand why it's so hard to find and online a case costs about 20 dollars.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I love Mr. Pibb or Pibb Xtra as it's called now but it's nearly impossible to find here in NJ. However I've seen it once or twice in Disney World and years ago even bought a bottle from a vending machine outside Animal Kingdom but it's rare and not sure it's there now. I don't understand why it's so hard to find and online a case costs about 20 dollars.

Stalk Wendy's drink machines. :lol: I've found a few by me here in Monmouth county that have Pibb. I'm also a fan of Sonic and Sunoco gas stations because they have Diet Dr. Pepper on tap.

sublimesting

You just discovered Mr. Pibb?! It is, like others have said a Dr. Pepper knock off. Dr. Pepper meet Mr. Pibb. So, I assume you have had DP before but I take it it did not wow you......

Captain Hank

I don't recall seeing it out in the parks...maybe in the resorts. We have it backstage in the Cast cafeterias, though. If you really get desperate, I guess you could plead with a CM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom