Trip Report Moving Maddy In! Experiencing Disney in a New Way

Several months back, Maddy had decided she wanted to apply for the Disney College Program. Crystal knew she had interest, but I had no idea. So this past November, I got the surprise that not only had she applied, but already had been accepted. As much as I love Disney, I wasn’t sure what to think since she was only starting her freshman year at USC. But, of course I was certain she could handle things. Now, here we are 24 hours away from making the last 6 and a half hour drive from Columbia, SC to Disney for a family weekend over Easter and her move in on Monday!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Crystal made it home safely and is starting to feel better. I left MCO at 11:30 AM, made two brief stops to fill up the tank, and made it to Richmond, VA just after 11 PM. It was a long day with another 5 hours of driving tomorrow.

I will be sure to update you on Maddy's adventure. She still has three weeks of school work to complete, and the job starts officially on Friday, so she will be very busy as she is scheduled for 45 hours next week.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Well I’m finally home. The drive up the East Coast was quite possibly the worst drive of my life. Crazy flooding rain and wind and countless accidents between Richmond and home.

Time for one of these and some relaxation

IMG_9434.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom