Movies that have no ride/attraction at WDW

brandon8419

Aladdin needs a ride! Could you imagine a rollercoaster ride through the Cave of Wonders? Ahh, it would be amazing :)

..and I should add that the carpet ride doesn't cut it lol

mimitchi33

Aladdin needs a ride! Could you imagine a rollercoaster ride through the Cave of Wonders? Ahh, it would be amazing :)

..and I should add that the carpet ride doesn't cut it lol
There is already an Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride in Adventureland at Disney, but it would be good to have another ride.

EvilQueen-T

a roller coaster aladdin would be fun...like being on a magic carpet but maybe the type of seating where you lay down or dangle but it's just not likely with the little kid carpet ride, their being in philharmagic (my stomach gets the elevator drop feeling each time they show them flying throw the marketplace) and they have the aladdin game at disney quest.

i always wonder if they'll ever change (over time of course) adventure land given that it's kind of based on the old davy crockett type shows they played waaaay back in like the 50s-60s.

i think the biggest place that needs to evolve and keep up with their cartoons/movies would be dhs. they've had such big success with shows like wizards of waverly place, movies like cars and it took 2 complete and 1 in the making of successful movies before they even added toy story (my family is competitive so we have fun with that one lol).

steamboat wil

I'm suprised noone has mentioned a National Treasure ride. It could be done the same type of way Indy is at DLR. I love the movies and hope there will be a third one eventually. Maybe they could release a National Treasure 3 movie and ride at the same time. It would fit in to Disney relying on "franchises" for staying power and popularity imho.

Kirk88

I agree that Mary Poppins is a classic (one that kids still love) and deserves a greater presence in Magic Kingdom. I also agree that TRON would make and awesome ride! I understand that 'Legacy' didn't blow the box office out of the water but, the TRON brand has a cult following. To really cover alot of Disney's movie history, I also agree that a Great Movie Ride type ride throught Disney films (animated or live action) is in order. How 'bout kill 2 birds with one stone and do an Atlantis ride? Covers a more recent movie and rekindles 20K Leagues Under the Sea........

Crockett

Banned
I vote for Aladdin. True, the film has Magic Carpets at MK, and a live musical at DCA. But the film also presents so many great opportunities for a classic dark ride. The magic carpet ("whole new world") scene alone could form a Fantasyland attraction similar to Peter Pan's Flight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom