Mouse Gear unveils new store layout

parkgoer

Noticed this last night. It's not complete yet, so I don't know which way I like better. It seems more open now, and not as easy to get lost, but I kinda liked getting lost in there. I think it would be better for disney too if their guests get lost in the gift shops ;-)

Dads 2 Boys

I love this store but the check-out was always painfully slow. If a new layout makes it more open and guest friendly than that's a good thing. The little things make all the difference.

maelstrom

Looks much better (though not as awesome as when it was the Centorium). Now, who's buying all those retro EPCOT Center shirts for me?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
More to the point, look at the Dawn of a new Disney era shirt with the sunrise over an incomplete SSE. I want. I need!!!

The_CEO

Not bad, should really maximize checkout efficiency like they wanted. I remember the hassle it was checking out with those registers, seemed a bit cluttered.

NewfieFan

Why can't I see the pictures? They all have the little red "x" on them... I've never had a problem before seeing pictures on WDWMagic!?!

RAXIP

New costumes recently premiered at Mouse Gear.

342946851%25255B2%25255D.jpg
342946953%25255B1%25255D.jpg

The old costume
1.1283494760.final-day-at-work-at-mouse-gear.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom