Mouse Gear unveils new store layout

CariBear

I am seasonal at MG and as much as I dislike the costume...I dislike the new one even more! I know most will probably disagree. Haven't worked in a while....will be interesting once I go back.

cassiedoodle

It was up to $37.95 when I saw it last month. I love the design (and the fact that tee isn't paper thin) but $40 for a t-shirt, even at Disney World, is crazy.

I've been looking at that shirt online for awhile now. We were in WDW last week and I splurged and got it :rolleyes: :eek: I knew I would've kicked myself if I didn't buy it. I love it!

uklad79

So nice of Disney to give blind people a job in the costume design dept.

Seriously they are stuck in the 70's/early 80's. Would the people that design these wear them? Not a chance. They need to drag the Epcot uniforms out of the designs of the park opening like they have been doing with attractions etc

MAF

Wow those uniforms are hideous. They seriously need to hire someone in the Disney company who can make uniforms that look stylish, yet professional. Those look like a Six Flags uniform from the 80's.

zooey

Wow those uniforms are hideous. They seriously need to hire someone in the Disney company who can make uniforms that look stylish, yet professional. Those look like a Six Flags uniform from the 80's.

Further evidence that Disney has no idea what to do with Epcot.

Horizonsfan

Primary color vomit is not an acceptable design for a costume.

Can they not get the Tron:Legacy costume designers to do some work with EC's outfits? Would that really be too much to ask?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
looks great but! where is the DVD's and Cd's and Video games located in Mouse gear Please tell me so i won't get confused!:confused:

I'm not certain with the new layout, but I'm sure any of the CMs there can point you in the right direction. :)

rsoxguy

I'm not certain with the new layout, but I'm sure any of the CMs there can point you in the right direction. :)

You know, for a guy who hangs on the scratchy side of a matchbox, you have a very tender and compassionate side. Well done. It must the years of suffering before 2004.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
You know, for a guy who hangs on the scratchy side of a matchbox, you have a very tender and compassionate side. Well done. It must the years of suffering before 2004.

'86 indeed dealt me a lesson in patience and compassion.... :cool: :D

"Better to be a first-class matchbox than a second-class match.”- Haruki Murakami

hpyhnt 1000

Goodness those are hideous. Note to WDW costuming: a jumbled mess of bright colors is not futuristic (or attractive for that matter). :brick:

RAXIP

The Disney Parks Blog posted about MouseGear 2.0 today
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/07/mousegear-2-0-at-epcot/

mgt220393SMALL.jpg

mgt440293SMALL.jpg

puntagordabob

Not the first thought of a uniform style...but it looks good to me.... like the inclusion of Spaceship Earth there....perhaps in time a revised uniform will appear too....

Communicore

How come Mousegear still has the theatre circular ceiling? Is it to have a blast from the past? What is inside the Communicore East doors between Mousegear and the (ugh) Tinkerbell play area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom