Most Exciting Disneyland Attractions for Intellectuals

planodisney

I think your choices have to do with being able to enjoy the simple things in life and finding the beauty in them. That’s a GREAT trait, but doesn’t always equate to intelligence or intellectualism.
IMHO
You can have adrenaline junkies who are also extremely intelligent and intellectual that would be bored off their a_ _ at/on some of those attractions. It is a good list of things to do in DL to “stop and smell the roses.”

britain

Me: Looks at the spelling...

Then goes digging for a gif of Steve Martin laughing hysterically at a newspaper in Roxanne...

Comes up empty. Decides to describe gif rather than use an inferior option. Says to self, “I gotta learn how to make my own gifs!”

TROR

Original Poster
I think your choices have to do with being able to enjoy the simple things in life and finding the beauty in them. That’s a GREAT trait, but doesn’t always equate to intelligence or intellectualism.
IMHO
You can have adrenaline junkies who are also extremely intelligent and intellectual that would be bored off their a_ _ at/on some of those attractions. It is a good list of things to do in DL to “stop and smell the roses.”
I have a hard time believing someone who finds museums and documentaries boring to be intellectual. If someone’s a thrill seeker, that means they get enjoyment from physical, not mental, activity.

OHHH, corrected now, eh?
It’s one of the struggles of posting on my phone.

ParkPeeker

when you just need to rest.
It's a motha effin marathon if you're with my family, no rests allowed!

But I get what you're saying (assuming you're being serious). I still think the proper phrase for this is 'how invested someone is' rather than 'intellect'. Cause that word feels very, 'the mass public is just a dumb bunch of folks' kinda vibes

britain

It's a motha effin marathon if you're with my family, no rests allowed!

But I get what you're saying (assuming you're being serious). I still think the proper phrase for this is 'how invested someone is' rather than 'intellect'. Cause that word feels very, 'the mass public is just a dumb bunch of folks' kinda vibes

The term intellectual has almost become derogatory. Which is unfortunate, since it really just refers to one who enjoys thinking deeply and logically about things. It’s not about judgment.

TROR

Original Poster
That's how I feel after going into Lincoln. I could've been spending that time on attractions that are actually interesting and fun.

But then it is a great place to beat the heat. I imagine that's why the other 9 people were there too.
You’ve planted the seeds of despotism in our own backyard.

180º

I thought this thread was going to be a joke but then I read the list and I realize it’s not. In all seriousness, I have many thoughts on the Pizza Planet terrace in the Space Mountain complex. You may get there before me but I’ll try to come back and write something up a little later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom