Most Exciting Disneyland Attractions for Intellectuals

TROR

Original Poster
These are the rides for smart people (strictly serious)

11. Pizza Planet patio
10. Big Thunder pond
9. Court de Angels
8. Frontierland Shooting Exposition
7. Main Street Cinema
6. Disneyland Emporium
5. Disneyland Fire Department
4. SS Columbia
3. Mark Twain Riverboat
2. Disneyland Railroad
1. Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln

Phroobar

These are the rides for smart people (strictly serious)

11. Pizza Planet patio
10. Big Thunder pond
9. Court de Angels
8. Frontierland Shooting Exposition
7. Main Street Cinema
6. Disneyland Emporium
5. Disneyland Fire Department
4. SS Columbia
3. Mark Twain Riverboat
2. Disneyland Railroad
1. Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
If that is true, there is not very many smart people.

VJ

This isn’t nonsense. These are the hidden gems of Disneyland that dumb people don’t appreciate.
You forgot Pop Up Disney!, the most intellectual attraction to ever happen to Disneyland. Also Pixar Pier. You have to be an Imagineer to understand why it works. That's pretty intellectual to me.

ParkPeeker

At least I got 3 and 2 lol. I barely go to disneyland though, even growing up with my family we went at most once a year(more likely every other year, and only for a day each time). Idk how many other families are the same but If I go at most once a year to disneyland for one day, aint no way I'm spending those precious hours on that list :p

So I don't think it's a list for smart people, but more invested people

TROR

Original Poster
At least I got 3 and 2 lol. I barely go to disneyland though, even growing up with my family we went at most once a year(more likely every other year, and only for a day each time). Idk how many other families are the same but If I go at most once a year to disneyland for one day, aint no way I'm spending those precious hours on that list :p

So I don't think it's a list for smart people, but more invested people
They’re only exciting if you’re an intellectual. I only go once a year, as well, and a lot of these are must sees for me and I’m still able to get on all the big rides. Most of the attractions on this list don’t take much time and are great ways to fill the time between the big rides or when you just need to rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom