Most Annoying Guest Behavior

Disvillain63

Does it really matter if people keep up? Everyone gets there at the same time, so why does it matter how much space is between the people in line? I cannot STAND when the people behind me in line think they will get to the front faster if they run into me repeatedly and step on my ankles.
It's not getting there any faster...it has to do with line jumpers.

Todd L

My father in law can be a real pita.....He answered his Phone on the great movie ride in 2008 with me sitting right next to him......"What....Yes its me...HOW ARE YOU...CAN YOU HEAR ME? .....Im at Disney with my family....MY FAMILY.......DISNEY.......DISNEY .....YES...."

This went of for 40 seconds until the cast member running the ride asked him to stop...twice...I was mortified! I got dirty looks from everyone and tried acting like I wasnt with him....it didnt work!

Mouse_Trap

2)Scooters where the driver gets off and picks it up to place it properly on the bus. If you can do that, then you dont need a scooter. You are just using it because you are lazy and want a bus fast pass.

That's a little harsh, I believe there are plenty of people who are just too lazy to walk around, any many more would would really benefit from doing so. However, there are some people who just can't do hours standing, but are perfectly able to walk for 5-10 minutes or so.

Where Disney gets this wrong is by loading chairs onto the first available bus effectively giving though people an advantage at bus times. They have proved in the parks that chairs don't need a front of the line GAC pass, maybe next they should look at the Bus lines. Maybe it needs a story in national paper first. Rich NYC moms hire disabled tour guide to jump Disney bus lines. Imagine that job, charging people just to bypass each bus line and riding around the world all day.

Britt

My father in law can be a real pita.....He answered his Phone on the great movie ride in 2008 with me sitting right next to him......"What....Yes its me...HOW ARE YOU...CAN YOU HEAR ME? .....Im at Disney with my family....MY FAMILY.......DISNEY.......DISNEY .....YES...."

This went of for 40 seconds until the cast member running the ride asked him to stop...twice...I was mortified! I got dirty looks from everyone and tried acting like I wasnt with him....it didnt work!
OMG My best friend is like this in the theater. It's sooooo embarrassing. I'm shocked we haven't been kicked out yet. I don't even check my phone/clock until the movie is over, so her calling and having a full convo with someone in the theater is INSANE to me. (never long...a few seconds, but STILL. Really? DONT ANSWER)

BuddyThomas

A group or family walking towards me and they are all spread out on the pathway. They think they have the right to take up every section. Well, I don't move over but stop on my side and make them walk around me.
And then there are the people walking and looking at their phone (probably checking/changing fastpasses) and they are oblivious to where they are walking.
You just perfectly described NYC at 57th and 5th, outside my job.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Judgemental my , I have seen it happen FIVE times in six trips! So maybe I should just get one because I cant function at the park, but when it's time to get on a bus and skip the line, i'm great. I get those who need them, and you can see it, and you can also see those who dont and abuse. conversation over..
If you aren't judgmental then you are psychic and quite well educated.

It's really amazing that you hold a Doctorate in every field of medicine that you can judge everyone at WDW who has a hidden impairment.

My hat is off to you ... as so are too smart for me.

BTW : Do you read palms as well?

Last edited:

BuddyThomas

How about people who are clearly riddled with the flu or the bubonic plague or something and are hacking their phlegmmy coughs all over the place, not even covering their mouths, and blowing their slimey noses every five minutes ( this is especially helpful at buffets), basically ensuring that everyone around them will have a nice surprise that manifests by the time they get home.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Actually, isn't Carnival in Brazil about to begin in a week or so? I imagine that the tour groups are home partying at that time, so if you want to avoid them, there is maybe a small window.
I'm pretty sure that Carnival coincides with our Mardi Gras. I will be in Mobile, AL this Sunday for Mardi Gras as Tuesday is the last day.

BuddyThomas

I'm pretty sure that Carnival coincides with our Mardi Gras. I will be in Mobile, AL this Sunday for Mardi Gras as Tuesday is the last day.
Yup, you are correct. Coincides with Mardi Gras. So if it is this weekend and next week is Fat Tuesday, then those attending Disney who hate the infamous tour groups should probably be very happy. They'll all be in Rio.

Pocahontas

Actually, isn't Carnival in Brazil about to begin in a week or so? I imagine that the tour groups are home partying at that time, so if you want to avoid them, there is maybe a small window.
True - it actually starts Friday.

Whenever you go to Disney, though, you're bound to see some loud foreign people.

graphite1326

How about people who are clearly riddled with the flu or the bubonic plague or something and are hacking their phlegmmy coughs all over the place, not even covering their mouths, and blowing their slimey noses every five minutes ( this is especially helpful at buffets), basically ensuring that everyone around them will have a nice surprise that manifests by the time they get home.
I actually saw a girl sneeze without covering her mouth all over the food at a buffet. Luckily I had already gotton my food, but I didn't go back. I wanted to look at her and say "really" but didn't. I wish I had.

JohnD

People who can't be bothered to remove their backpacks, jutting it seems several feet behind them, packed as if for a hike up Mt. Everest. If you're standing in close quarters, say on a bus, remove it and put it under your legs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom