More Pictures taken from this morning

diddy_mouse

very nice pictures, i was thinking about the degree of damage that might have happened. kinda wierd to see the Disney road signs all mangled and fallen over. but glad everything is okay in The World. :)

prberk

paulcmartens said:
Why, what's there? Looking for an overview of MK?

Yes, and general overview pics of WDW that you might be able to get from the Contemporary's observation deck. Great view of all of WDW, and may be great overview of tree damage, etc. Just wondered.

Paul

McArcDes

Hey MKT, One of your pictures was of a tile in front of the Magic Kingdom for someone named Terri Ann Rapp and the photo was titled "RIP". It looked a lot newer than the others around it. Who was she?

General Grizz

Fla. v. Rapp: Vanishing wife found dead

(Court TV) — To their friends, Terri and Terry Rapp seemed to be a loving couple who enjoyed comfortable lifestyle that allowed them to only work part-time and own at least a dozen timeshare apartments around the country. Those closest to them even referred to their similar first names affectionately, calling them "Mrs. Terri" and "Mr. Terry."

When Terri Rapp failed to show up for work, her husband led co-workers, friends and family on a highly-publicized search for his wife.

Terry's loved ones were shocked when only 10 days later, Mr. Rapp led police to a shallow grave 45 minutes away where his wife, apparently beaten to death, was buried.

Terry Rapp went to trial March 3, 2003, for the second-degree murder of his wife and faced life in prison if convicted by an Orange County jury.

The Story

Terri Rapp was typically punctual for her part-time job at Disney Cruise Lines, so when she failed to show up for work on Jan. 9, 2002, co-workers knew something was wrong.

They called her husband about 30 minutes after her expected 7:45 a.m. arrival to inquire if she was still home. Terry Rapp said he and his wife left in separate cars at around 7:30 a.m., and that he last saw her heading west on Interstate 4 towards her office as he drove east on the same expressway.

A subsequent search by employees of the Disney Cruise Lines parking lot turned up Mrs. Rapp's silver Volkswagen Beetle - but no sign of the missing woman. After a thorough examination of the office building failed to reveal any clues, they contacted police.

A highly-publicized search followed, and Disney co-workers, volunteers, friends and family members - including her husband - searched abandoned buildings, parks, open spaces, underbrush and woods for any sign of the woman who had apparently vanished without a trace right in front of her place of employment. Disney security videotapes were examined, but revealed no image of the missing person.

Three days after his wife's disappearance, Terry Rapp held a news conference to appeal to the public for assistance in locating Mrs. Rapp. Flanked by his wife's two adult children, Mr. Rapp appeared on television. "Terri is a very loving and caring person that would help anybody and everybody. And we want to ask for your support in finding her," he said. Mr. Rapp and others also helped to distribute missing person fliers that displayed his wife's photo and asked people to be on the lookout for the woman.

More information here: http://www.courttv.com/trials/taped/rapp/background.html

:(

Tim G

TheOneVader said:
So, no pictures of Cirq or Test? <.<

I mean, you have pics of everything else...
Here's one...

Source: Orlando Sentinel.

Attachments

• 13826098.jpg
    13826098.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 210

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'll be there tomorrow since I'm off from work. Paul, if you wanna meet up, let me know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom