More Insider Updates

Vernonpush

Who says that it actually needs to "Go" anywhere. If you're enclosed in a simulator, the slight movement on a track left, right, forward, and back would almost act as a "glider" chair movement. It doesn't need to go to a destination.

What if the simulator sat in the middle of two 1/4 circle arcs of track. One going forward and back...the other side to side. The intersection of these two tracks would be the "home" position. The car could rotate and tip on a base that was attached to wheels on the track. Rolling up the track and spinning while you're angle upwards would really give you a different sensation (and smoother) than if you were just tipping back and forth and side to side on a static base.
I was just reading on another thread:
"However, Disney did confirm that the area around Toy Story Mania will be called "Disney-Pixar Studios", as suggested by recent county permit applications."

Now if they move the Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade over to the "Disney-Pixar Studios" area, that would open up some more room for a Star Tours expansion. :shrug:
Food for thought...

DisneyLeo18

great ride but wouldnt mind it changing for the better. although i dont see them moving the whole pizza planet restaurant across the park. im sure they can do it but i dont see why.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom