More Entertainment Cutbacks

Timmay

I come to this board to read and talk about the happiest place on earth. If I wanted to discuss and read about the misery and hysteria of the liberal talking point I would go to the daily koz. Please take any further political and or "the world is coming to an end" view there. If you want to talk about Disney then I am all for a conversation.

Again and hopefully for the final time we return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

The posts you quoted are relevant to this topic...you may not want them to be, but they are.:wave:

Brian_WDW74

Another cutback:

Jay the Magician at Rose & Crown will no longer perform there. nor will Pam (I think she still does it). They will be hiring someone to do a "set" on the piano rather than whatever Pam does. Though I think the loss in the "relationship" witht he two performers will be GREATLY missed.

(Espcially on my side...Jay's a friend of my dad's)

Here's a bit of confirmation from the disneyauditions.com site:

Piano Players Who Sing
For: Walt Disney World
Audition Location: Maingate Entertainment Offices - Orlando, FL
Looking For: Musicians

September 10, 2008
10:00 AM
Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Disney Auditions is seeking female piano players who sing, that are familiar with traditional United Kingdom pub songs, to perform in The Hat Lady Show at the Rose & Crown Pub at Epcot®. Performers must have the ability to comically interact with guests through sing-alongs while performing comedic and traditional music from the United Kingdom. This audition is to cast one full time and one part time performers as well as substitute positions.

Performers employed by the Walt Disney World® Resort are covered under the terms and conditions of a Collective Bargaining Agreement with The American Federation of Musicians.

Audition Location:
Maingate Entertainment Offices
3010 Maingate Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34747

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To book an appointment and for more information please call: 407-397-3283.

Requirements:
  • Applicants must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
  • Please bring a current headshot and resume highlighting your current and past performance experience.
  • This audition will be judged on musical ability, showmanship, and familiarity with genre.
  • Please provide a short medley of appropriate material no longer than ten minutes.
EOE - Drawing Creativity from Diversity - ©Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom