Monstropolis Coming to DHS?

Fantasmicguy

I love the idea of something monsters in DHS but I feel if there should be any Monsters Inc Themed Roller Coaster it should be the Door Coaster.

Tod&BigMamaOdie

Would love to see Monstropolis built. Door coaster, from the little I know, sounds like fun. I'd also like to see a lesser-type dark attraction/ride (indoors/not exposed) with two tracks, one for Sully capturing screams and one for Mike capturing laughs. See which side generates the most power kind of deal. Don't really know how it would work but just a thought, even if incomplete.

clemmo

Somehow I still feel IJ or something else Pixar but maybe not Monsters will come in the 2020s. I doubt after SWL we will wait a full decade to see something new and imo those two would fit well.

P_Radden

Not that I know of. Huge shame.
I still think this whole Toy Story Land is a huge waste. All that space for only 2 new rides and now that area will be restricted to one IP for future additions. IMO they should have just expanded on the Pixar Place theme, then they could have TSMM, Monsters Door Coaster/Slinky Dog and something else from any Pixar movie down the line.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Not that I know of. Huge shame.

Be sure to tune in to DSNY Newscast - The World of Disney News tonight because he is going to talk about Rock 'n' Roller coaster being re-themed to the door coaster. ;)

upload_2017-6-20_17-20-40.png

Pedro Soto

Be sure to tune in to DSNY Newscast - The World of Disney News tonight because he is going to talk about Rock 'n' Roller coaster being re-themed to the door coaster. ;)

View attachment 211370
I'm hoping this is true, Monstropolis would be an awesome addition to Hollywood Studios with TSL & SWL Lets face it the park is going to need more and to move guess around to other areas of the park (star wars is going to be crazy :) The deadend down sunset blvd is awful

I just don't understand Disney sometimes. If they want single IP lands now, Monsters is a perfect fit. If you build the R&D ready Door coaster, Tokyo's popular Ride and Go Seek, move Laugh Floor, a table service Harryhausen's restaurant and a quick service Monsters University dining hall, and you have a guarantee hit for a land and a great fit for the new direction of DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom