Monstropolis Coming to DHS?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wrong thread for this my friend, head over to Disney animation and TV section of the forums!

Like over here (link in the quote above).

YodaMan

For the record, I have to state that on the latest episode of the Disney Dish (released today April 8th) Jim Hill has stated that the monsters project is now shelved once again until they can see how the show does on Disney +. He also said something about the iconic arch (I wasn’t really clear on what he said though). Another point he said was about the expansion location if it were to happen and it’s behind launch bay. What I found weird was he mentioned that Disney Junior & Brown Derby (rumored to be Club 33) had to stay regardless of what happened. I didn’t know Disney Junior was that popular? The brown derby I understand.

It 100% is Club 33. They kinda shot themselves in the foot with that. Unless they can find a suitable new location in Studios and open it ASAP, the old Catwalk Bar isn’t going anywhere. And since it’s one giant complex, that means Brown Derby and the Disney Junior building won’t get touched.

brb1006

First look at "Monsters At Work"
D36XV6tW0AEnc8n.jpg

MickeyMouse10

I think a Monsters Inc land would be better where the Muppets currently reside. I love Kermit and his friends, but Monsters Inc is a hotter IP.

All they would have to do is

- bring over Monsters Laugh Floor
- change Pizzerizzo
- and put up some photo op statues

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom