• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Monstropolis Coming to DHS?

DisneyFan18

Nope.

But I can tell you there’s three IPs involved, two of which are interchangeable.
Out of curiosity, is the Epcot one related to one of the two potential Pavilions, not Brazil, you mentioned that might be coming as well to World Showcase?

Sirwalterraleigh

From what I understand, it declined but is still a $1 billion brand. I think Toys R Us creates more uncertainty that the relative success or failure of Cars 3.
Perhaps...it’s interesting to watch.

Creatively speaking...I think cars is played out. But that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily going away.

Zootopia Dude

No. I love Frozen, but I've seriously had enough of them cramming it down our throats, because while it is really good, it is NOT the best Disney film. It does have many flaws, and there are some unnecessary moments. Now what we really need is more representation of Zootopia! (pls Disney, realize we're tired of Frozen and actually acknowledge that Zootopia exists other than Judy and Nick appearing in a parade).

britain

Nope.

But I can tell you there’s three IPs involved, two of which are interchangeable.
Yeah, I bet Indy is one, and Jungle Book / Lion King are the other two... and Disney's waiting to see which of the two "live action" Jon Favreau's films will be more successful.

Top Bottom