News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
If this does go into Muppets Courtyard, they must have plans for Animation Courtyard too... right? RIGHT?!? I mean, it's not Cars and not villians... so... Zootopia? Incredibles? Something else?

I suspect we'll see the Muppet Vision film "preserved" on Disney+...

pdude81

If this does go into Muppets Courtyard, they must have plans for Animation Courtyard too... right? RIGHT?!? I mean, it's not Cars and not villians... so... Zootopia? Incredibles? Something else?

I suspect we'll see the Muppet Vision film "preserved" on Disney+...
I assume Incredibles.

Inspired Figment

They're trying everything.
But why?? If there’s already a show coming to DAK, what’s the point?? Talk about lack of variety in park themes & offerings. Lame. They seriously need to reconsider and I hope they do. Stupid idea if they genuinely wanna do this with an attraction already going to DAK. Only way I could consider that a positive is if the DAK show is canned and something more fitting or original and well thought goes in there.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
But why?? If there’s already a show coming to DAK, what’s the point?? Talk about lack of variety in park themes & offerings. Lame. They seriously need to reconsider and I hope they do. Stupid idea is they genuinely wanna do this with an attraction already DAK. Only way I could consider that a positive is if the DAK show is canned and something more fitting or original and well thought goes in there.
Not to mention Country Bears now have Zootopia as well

bmr1591

They're trying everything.
I don’t doubt you have sources, but I cannot fathom how anyone in Disney could justify TSL, MI, and Zootopia all in the same park. At that point, you’d be better off renaming the park Pixar Studios instead of Hollywood Studios. That’s simply too much saturation for a property that isn’t super popular in the US compared to China.

Winter

I don’t doubt you have sources, but I cannot fathom how anyone in Disney could justify TSL, MI, and Zootopia all in the same park. At that point, you’d be better off renaming the park Pixar Studios instead of Hollywood Studios. That’s simply too much saturation for a property that isn’t super popular in the US compared to China.
Zootopia is not Pixar.

JustInTime

My fear is Sci Fi Dine in gets replaced with Harryhausen’s. That’s a bigger blow than Muppets to me.

The concept art looks to me like it’s taken from the POV of the purple circle. Harryhausen’s would be blue (sci fi) and the door coaster would be the red.

IMG_4765.jpeg

IMG_4766.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom