News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

ctrlaltdel

Muppets just isn't that much space. It is essentially enough for a Monstropolis mini-land. Obviously they would look to expand into the parking lot for the ride building, but then you get some sightline issues with a massive coaster building lurking behind Galaxy's Edge. There is also the question of what to do with the MuppetVision space. At minimum, you would think they would bring a show over there, whether it's laugh floor or something new.

I can't see them replacing Star Tours. Still very popular and it's the one ride they regularly update. Losing that would be a capacity nightmare.

Sneaky

Muppets and Courtyard are the two being yelled the loudest for this land. I keep hearing both but the loudest say Muppets.

If they don't reveal where it's going soon, the time until we hear about closures is gonna be comedy.
i think we’re about to have another “blood on the saddle” moment.

ToTBellHop

It’s not a source-off. There are two locations it was planned for and none of us know which they picked. Maybe they’ll put us out of our misery with art like they released today for Cars.

Surely they’d want to alert us of a classic closing like they have done at DAK and MK.

FWIW I’m told folks who work behind Launch Bay are being told they won’t be able to park back there soon enough.

doctornick

It’s apparently shaping up to be muppets American history in HOP. Honestly that 100% feels like a thing the muppets would do.

More crappy news! Yeah. :rolleyes:

Love the Muppets, happy to see them somewhere in the park. HoP should remain as is.

Not at my viewings fortunately enough.

Mine either. Don't get me wrong, it isn't crowded at all. But the people I see in the waiting area and at the show seem to have proper reverence for it.

ctrlaltdel

Muppets and Courtyard are the two being yelled the loudest for this land. I keep hearing both but the loudest say Muppets.

If they don't reveal where it's going soon, the time until we hear about closures is gonna be comedy.
The thing that gives me the most pause is that they didn't announce where it was going at the panel, even though it's breaking ground next year.

They obviously didn't do that for Cars to make sure they didn't get backlash in the arena, and waited to do a separate press release after D23 ended. I would imagine announcing that this is taking over Muppets would be a similar approach. Otherwise, why not announce Animation Courtyard? Vast majority of people would be extremely happy with that. If it is the case it is taking over Muppets, I would expect to hear it soon.

Sneaky

It’s not a source-off. There are two locations it was planned for and none of us know which they picked. Maybe they’ll put us out of our misery with art like they released today for Cars.

Surely they’d want to alert us of a classic closing like they have done at DAK and MK.
Unfortunately I feel like muppetvision is next if it doesn’t close now n

Big_Shakalaka

We have a source off!

gus sorola omg GIF by Rooster Teeth

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom