News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

ToTBellHop

I had mentioned earlier this week that people back there were being told they’d have to vacate. Glad they’re coming forward. Hopefully, this means the correct decision was made. But, remember, MV will still likely leave in several years, so it’d be a temporary reprieve. I do very much feel there were leaks this week as test balloons.

Sneaky

I had mentioned earlier this week that people back there were being told they’d have to vacate. Glad they’re coming forward. Hopefully, this means the correct decision was made. But, remember, MV will still likely leave in several years, so it’d be a temporary reprieve. I do very much feel there were leaks this week as test balloons.
For the time we have left, I pitch this: put Jim hensons name back in the title of the ride

Erdago

I know Muppet Vision’s days will always be numbered, and its closure will always be a case of when than if. However, I will always hope for that day to pushed back as far as possible. I sincerely hope that the new info is right and Muppets will be safe from Monsters. But until then, I’ll be happy to appreciate whatever time it has.

Erdago

For the time we have left, I pitch this: put Jim hensons name back in the title of the ride
It would be a nice tribute and a touching move. I will say my primary critique is that doing so might tie it too much to the tribute idea (a la Enchanted Tiki Room and Carousel of Progress), and I think Disney wouldn’t want to tie it TOO much to that legacy if they want to close it in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom