News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

the_rich

Assuming it goes in Animation, there is no reason that they can't still go straight back along Highland Avenue at Sunset Ranch Market with a cross connection to both Rock 'n' Rollercoaster and Monsters, Inc. It might not be ideal, but they're not boxed in unless the layout is weird as heck.
I was under the assumption that the budget wasn't big enough for that.

SoFloMagic

If it’s truly AC, that’s incredible news! We may even get a bigger land out of it AND keep the muppets.

Wonder if this was always the plan or they saw the backlash (I’m leaning toward this was always the plan).
Between the new art being AC and the lack of mermaid show news, I'm betting this was the plan and there was just confusion

James Alucobond

I was under the assumption that the budget wasn't big enough for that.
They asked if this would box them out of further expansion in the future. It's not budgeted now, but unless they do something exceedingly weird, they should still be able to access other potential expansion pads down the road even if pathing is not ideal. That was my only point.

Sneaky

They asked if this would box them out of further expansion in the future. It's not budgeted now, but unless they do something exceedingly weird, they should still be able to access other potential expansion pads down the road even if pathing is not ideal. That was my only point.
I’m glad. Long live muppetvision 3D!

Moth

If it’s truly AC, that’s incredible news! We may even get a bigger land out of it AND keep the muppets.

Wonder if this was always the plan or they saw the backlash (I’m leaning toward this was always the plan).
Let's go in between. The vagueness was testing to see if there's still a market for Muppets.
The best timeline. I can’t believe bullying works! You think they’d try muppets again after this fiasco?
Yea. It's still a thirty year old 3D film.

lazyboy97o

If you ever went to a theme park owned and operated by the Busch Entertainment Corporation (the theme park subsidiary owned by Anheuser-Busch before the hostile takeover) you'll know what it's supposed to be like. Just needed to make more money than it lost and the family kept it humming pretty well.
They didn’t even have to make more than they lost. Busch Entertainment was considered more like marketing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom