News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

hopemax

I am no insider. But the fact this whole time we had multiple insider leads going both ways said it was not decided. It seems clear they wanted to see reaction OR one side leaked to play dirty
This might have been one time where they said, “Let the people break the stalemate.” If people just shrugged, said Muppets ran their course, focused more on what was coming and not what was being lost, it very well could be MC not AC.

I still don’t want to celebrate, until we hear something more official, but with so much announced Disney probably wants the fan chatter be about what is coming. That didn’t seem likely if they killed both ROA and Muppets. And they aren’t going to reverse ROA.

Stripes

Premium Member
This might have been one time where they said, “Let the people break the stalemate.” If people just shrugged, said Muppets ran their course, focused more on what was coming and not what was being lost, it very well could be MC not AC.

I still don’t want to celebrate, until we hear something more official, but with so much announced Disney probably wants the fan chatter be about what is coming. That didn’t seem likely if they killed both ROA and Muppets. And they aren’t going to reverse ROA.
I think it has very little to do with the fan reaction and a lot more to do with the fact that Disney is placing much higher importance on whether a new development at the park increases capacity.

Moth

I’m nervous Marni or Steve is gonna come
In and shoot all our happiness down
Personally I'm still stuck in the middle. I know Marni has weighed in on this and I think he said Muppets? And Marni has a rock solid track record. Steve has also hinted at Muppets prior. My sources are just a peanut gallery.

I don't think we're out of the woods. I'm still awaiting final word from WDW themselves by end of this month.

Sneaky

Personally I'm still stuck in the middle. I know Marni has weighed in on this and I think he said Muppets? And Marni has a rock solid track record. Steve has also hinted at Muppets prior. My sources are just a peanut gallery.

I don't think we're out of the woods. I'm still awaiting final word from WDW themselves by end of this month.
i got a good feeling though.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member

Or sooner. I get the impression they're in damage control mode.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom