News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

the_rich

Of course not - how Disney has fooled anyone into thinking they have “use space wisely” in Florida is baffling. There is a crazy amount of expansion place at all of the parks.
I meant the large expansion that was planned for AC that apparently included zootopia and the Simpsons. I'm assuming it's something that can't fit where mv is. So do they combine it somehow with montstropolis? Or does it take over mv and star tours and only delay their demise.

Moth

IF Courtyard holds true for Monsters, I heard a show is in the cards!
I meant the large expansion that was planned for AC that apparently included zootopia and the Simpsons.
It depends how much Monsters takes up of Courtyard if it's there or if they wanna do.... Actual expansion?

Scary...

I personally feel Zootopia is an inevitability in any park sans DAK. Simpsons is going to be interesting if they go forward.

the_rich

IF Courtyard holds true for Monsters, I heard a show is in the cards!

It depends how much Monsters takes up of Courtyard if it's there or if they wanna do.... Actual expansion?

Scary...

I personally feel Zootopia is an inevitability in any park sans DAK. Simpsons is going to be interesting if they go forward.
I think everyone is celebrating too early. We don't know how this will change things. I have a feeling that somehow zootopia is now going to Epcot and people are really gonna lose it lol

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
I think everyone is celebrating too early. We don't know how this will change things. I have a feeling that somehow zootopia is now going to Epcot and people are really gonna lose it lol
Yep. If I'm not mistaken, "Living with the Land" was hinted at years ago, possibly even on this forum. In the cards again? Sure, why not.

The rubric is simple: If it's not tied to an IP it's on the chopping block or prime for an overhaul sans a few grandfathered attractions. (And not even some of those are exempt)

It's just one such possibility for that IP. Sadly.

the_rich

Yep. If I'm not mistaken, "Living with the Land" was hinted at years ago, possibly even on this forum. In the cards again? Sure, why not.

The rubric is simple: If it's not tied to an IP it's on the chopping block or prime for an overhaul sans a few grandfathered attractions. (And not even some of those are exempt)

It's just one such possibility for that IP. Sadly.
I freaking love living with the land. That would definitely be worse to me than losing muppets. Because muppets could go somewhere else like hop. The land will just be gone.

James Alucobond

Does this preclude them from a bigger expansion down the road? Are they going to connect this to the rnr area?
Assuming it goes in Animation, there is no reason that they can't still go straight back along Highland Avenue at Sunset Ranch Market with a cross connection to both Rock 'n' Rollercoaster and Monsters, Inc. It might not be ideal, but they're not boxed in unless the layout is weird as heck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom