News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

SCOTLORR

WHOOPSIES.
WE ARE SO BACK
1723853078576.jpeg

fgmnt

This is why I say the biggest (worst) change at Walt Disney World isn’t some attraction closing or opening, or some offering being changed, it was the business model shifts that occurred in the 90s. The result has been all sort of broken incentive structures where guest experience is not on a pedestal and can even be deliberately hurt. The goal really isn’t to make guests happy but to make them just the right amount of miserable.
If you ever went to a theme park owned and operated by the Busch Entertainment Corporation (the theme park subsidiary owned by Anheuser-Busch before the hostile takeover) you'll know what it's supposed to be like. Just needed to make more money than it lost and the family kept it humming pretty well.

Stripes

Premium Member
Maybe. But AC was to be another IP. I'm leaning more toward Disney actually scrambling after fan outcry. Or it's a big nothingburger and it's still going into Muppets...
I think back when Chapek was in charge this project was probably being developed for Muppets Courtyard. Hence, the concept art from 2020 showing it in Muppets Courtyard. That’s what the whispers were from. People that were working on the project at that time but were laid off during Covid saw their work and assumed it was going in the same location.

Then D’Amaro took over and moved the project.

If they’re already informing cast members that their office is closing, this has been in the works for some time. Plans don’t change that quickly in corporate America.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom