News Monorail Red in motion with guests on board and doors open

s8film40

I stand by my statement that Bob Gurr can not confirm a project. You may disagree.
Completely agree. While he may be in the know and still have contacts I certainly wouldn’t consider this confirmation. Even taking what he said it wasn’t very certain. He basically said they’re in discussions to do it.

RSoxNo1

I stand by my statement that Bob Gurr can not confirm a project. You may disagree.
I've classified this project as "In Development". I define that as follows:
Rumors classified as "In Development" have moved beyond the "Blue Sky" classification. These rumors have typically not been publicly confirmed by the company, but are supported by multiple public sources or a source that appears to have direct knowledge of the project. "In Development" rumors often have timelines and details that are less concrete than "Confirmed" rumors.

Stripes

Well, if you thought this was bad...

A door on Monorail Lime completely fell off at the Grand Floridian station today.
1CEA8012-4D2C-475D-883A-0F8217F661B0.jpeg

Incomudro

:jawdrop: I don't even understand how that could happen?
Metal fatigue?
Because it doesn't make sense that enough bolts would undo themselves.
In any event - this is horrendously bad!

Monorail_Red

What you see on Lime was never really uncommon. I'm not sure if this is the right term, but there's like a knuckle at the top and bottom of the doors and they would pop out from time to time. Whenever I saw it happen is when doors were in process of opening or closing in a station, and it popped out while the mechanism was moving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom