Monorail Pics.....

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
WD2_1058_1.jpg

peachykeen

Are the colors assigned to certain loops on a regular basis? I didn't know that.

No. The only time that was attempted was when Coral was wrapped with the Tron logos. It was only supposed to run on Epcot, but ran on Express and even Resort a couple of times.

nace888

No. The only time that was attempted was when Coral was wrapped with the Tron logos. It was only supposed to run on Epcot, but ran on Express and even Resort a couple of times.

Don't the trains always switch through lines? And if I am correct, isn't it based on which two trains stay out for the night?

Monorail_Red

Are the colors assigned to certain loops on a regular basis?

To add to that, a train can also be designated as "Express only" if it had a recent issue. That way, it can get back to shop by doing only 1 switch and not effecting the other lines. Like with Peach, I'm sure it was an Express only train when it first came out.

c-one

I see. I read that post as if there were designations, i.e. Coral and Blue always run on Epcot, Red and Gold on Express, Black and Green on Resort...or something like that. Not sure why I read it that way!

Also have to say in relation to recent photos -- I still can't believe how much nicer the beam looks since the big cleaning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom