Monorail Pics.....

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
WDW_9754_1.jpg

montyz81

Can someone give me a summary of where the Square D logo is on the monorails. I see it on some and not on others. I know Teal and Peach do not have it, I have seen pictures of Silver without it. Anyone know?

nace888

Can someone give me a summary of where the Square D logo is on the monorails. I see it on some and not on others. I know Teal and Peach do not have it, I have seen pictures of Silver without it. Anyone know?

As far as I know, and if I am correct, whenever a train gets a brand new re-paint, they do not paint the logo on. Some of us have wondered why though, which is beyond me...

Foolish Mortal

Im a little lost of where this was taken, care to shed some light as to where it was ??

Switch beam outside MK above path to Contemporary. Beam to far left with Monorail sitting on it waiting to come online is the shop/barn beam. Middle beam is the express loop. Far right is Resort loop.

nace888

Switch beam outside MK above path to Contemporary. Beam to far left with Monorail sitting on it waiting to come online is the shop/barn beam. Middle beam is the express loop. Far right is Resort loop.

This is a good shot!! 2 questions though... First, which train is sitting on shop beam? Second, are you a pilot or was this picture taken before 2 years ago?

Foolish Mortal

This is a good shot!! 2 questions though... First, which train is sitting on shop beam? Second, are you a pilot or was this picture taken before 2 years ago?

I THINK it's either Red or Orange. Because of the distance it's kind of hard to tell. I looked at another pic in that same group and still couldn't tell. Not a pilot. Maybe someday when I retire or hit the lottery. Pic was shot in 07.

nace888

Alright guys!! I have good news!! Unless you don't want to see them, I have a couple of new drawings I will be uploading soon!! I'm also starting to run out of ideas, so if you have any, let me know!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom