• Monorail Coral

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Monorail Lime

Votes: 18 14.2%

• Total voters

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Originally posted by edwardtc
Black and Gold - the colors of both my alma maters, high school and then Purdue University! Also the logo colors of the company I work for.

well isnt that just darn conveinient!!! you didnt have to change colors of face paint from high school games, to the boilermakers college games, to casual friday at the office. Rock on dude!

HADESgou

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
funny, Monorail Black and Monorail Gold are probably my least favorite and those are my school colors :)

What school? UCF?
My Frat colors are red,black and gold so my favorite time on a monorail was when a frat bro and I went and rode all three by luck.

Sgt Tibs

I'm in Seattle on business, and the monorail here passes right under my hotel window. Talk about a lame excuse for a monorail. It looks so old and worn down compared to WDW's...

And of course it doesnt take you to a Disney park :D :D

cloudboy

it IS old and worn out - it's as old as Dinsey's ORIGINAL monorail! They are talking about extending it but I got so confused trying to follow all the political fighting over it. Have you had a chance to ride it?

sunya

Monorail

Red is my favorite color so I guess I would go with that ,but they are all cool!
I just got back from WDW and found the neatest magnet, if you love the Monorail-it has a little button on it and when you push this button it says the things that you hear on the monorail-like Please stand clear of the doors, Please hold on to the handrails, Por Favor...whatever the rest of that one is,etc. It was the last one at the shop where I bought it(Mousegears/EPCOT I think) but I am going to look for it again when I go in December and buy another one. When my kids were younger they used to try to memorize the whole thing and say it whenever we rode the monorail. My son who will be turning 30 when we go in December already said that he has to ride it on his birthday so I guess you don't outgrow the thrill of the monorail!

Invero

Originally posted by Nansafan
Purple People Eater of course! In another thread I mentioned that on one trip, 2002, my 2 nephew, 2 nieces and son started naming the monorails while we waited at the Poly and Contemporary stations.

I would do that (but I would do flavors) when I was working the Grand Floridian station... (or, as I called it, the "Red Roof Inn"... lol)

Grape (Purple)
Banana (Yellow)
Apple (Green)
Cherry (Red)
Bubble Gum (Pink)
Tangerine (Orange)
Mint (Silver)
Mocha (Gold)
Licorice (Black)
Blueberry (Blue)
Cotton Candy (Coral)
Lemon (Lime)

Invero

Originally posted by maelstrom
Monorails pink and blue are my favourites.

TYLER!! :lookaroun long time, no see.

Yeah, I took a break... busy with school 'n pop 'n stuff... But I'm back... sorta. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom